Former posters - where are they now?

Bumped into Magic Man Fan when commenting on undr the Cosh!! He said he came off when changes were made on here.

1 Like

Talking of old posters… just saw this and loffed. I was there with the perpetrator (whom is a friend of mine mmmmmm x)

The very best.

Anyone know who Cox & Drummie was? Where he went too? Used to lock horns with him on a regular basis in the very early days when I was Bristol Saddler.

I miss Geoff Whiting’s insightful, sensible posts.

1 Like

EvoBoozySaddler

2 Likes

Evo still goes to games and on Facebook. Too busy with his thespian activities and CAMRA duties to post on here I suspect

1 Like

His blog is well worth a read.

5 Likes

Quite active on Twitter too

There, fixed that for you!

2 Likes

When I saw this thread, futuresobright (and if I remember an alter ego of pastsodull) was who I thought of.

Was wracking my brain for ages and you’ve saved me an aneurysm!

Other Bournemouth Saddler ( or was it Bournemouth Saddler) who did a vlog about following the FA Cup from preliminary rds to Wembley which I enjoyed… Lived in the north east somewhere I think,

@EvoBoozySaddler does post on here still. Sporadically these days.

Thought so, just hadn’t seen him post for a long time.

What about Ned Kelly?

1 Like

There was a (presumably) young lad called Johnnysomething-or-other. He used to post a lot and let us know about his driving lessons ( advice given) and then he was going off to college.

Doesn’t seem to post nowadays. I guess he must have discovered girls.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen him this season. He used to sell the half time draw tickets outside the main entrance.

Johnny Owen?

3 Likes

Anyone remember the name of the wind up poster that always came on with a long winded and verbose response to fans from other clubs that posted on here, telling them politely that they weren’t welcome?

Welsh, bless him, fell for it every time :joy:

2 Likes

There was that sinister religious nut who kept banging on about being bitten by a dog!

That was Sallian … or was it a nom-de-plume of Belphegor???

4 Likes

I think it was a Latin name, so couldn’t have been me :wink:

Dum Tempus Habemus, motto of the cackhole formerly known as Willenhall Comp.

1 Like