Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

See Ben Garner is their 6th Head Coach in 9 months, appointed by their new owner, an Australian who was a minority shareholder under the previous regime.

Pitman is off according to Swindle fans Bristol Rovers the rumour early on

Doubt he would come this far north.

1 Like

Paul Mullin has gone to Wrexham

Bloody hell :rofl:

2 Likes

Three year deal. Money club

1 Like

Them and Stockport chucking all sorts of money around, crazy.

1 Like

Interesting to see if he can repeat his one good season, his record upto last season wasn’t too impressive tbf

Madness.

At least it will quieten down the ‘you know whats’ on here who spout constant rubbish, now that Mullin has gone to the next ‘boom or bust’ non-league club…

All about money same as Quigley signing for Stockport

Madnesss :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. That’s knocked my socks off.

That is crazy what must he be on to sign for them! Surely league 1 teams would have given him a Chance. Wow just wow

I’ve got no problem with Wrexham and Stockport having money and spending it. We’d be buzzing off it and everyone constantly slags off the fgr’s and crawleys over traditional sides like the former two and an ever expanding list.

Fair play to em I says.

1 Like

Clearly they are paying way over the odds, just shows he couldn`t have had too many league offers…one season wonder so far.

Reminds me when Adam Rooney went to Salford in the National League on 6k a week, I bet he isn’t far off that.

If we are going to sign a striker it’s going to take him a few games to bed in and read what the others behind him are going to do,we started really well but I do feel we have left this signing a bit too long.

3 Likes

I assumed they had bought the 47 year old ex- Accrington version, but no, you’re right!

1 Like

Sounds like a good job we didn’t get relegated!

1 Like

Probably says more about him as a person if as is likely he had offers from league 1 but deceided to play for a bit more cash in the conference

1 Like

So if you were offered the opportunity to become a large fish in a small pond whilst securing a great financial deal for you and your family, you would turn it down?

5 Likes