Fryatt Hotel Watch - 2021 Summer Transfer Rumours

I thought he was a winger tbh. Much better result at Lincoln

Saw a few people suggest that we may be signing a left back today, not sure how accurate it is though

Who would you choose Pring, Nurse or Melbourne?

Would choose Nurse out of those 3. Wonder if we are in for Benning?

1 Like

Hope we sign someone who’s not injury prone… where have u heard about us signing someone?

Was probably their fourth choice striker last season aswell!

Looking forward to that news if it’s true.

Left back is one area club have consistantly got right in last decade. Started with Taylor then Laird coming in on season loan was fine after Rico got sold and Nurse, Pring and Melbourne all been good in last two seasons so not a bad ratio for one position.

Any of them would be great.

Looking at the type of player we’ve signed so far, Connor Wood, Mal Benning and Ibou Touray all fit the same criteria.

I have heard a rumour and its none of the names mentioned. Someone with bags of experienced. Coming to the end of his career but would still do a decent job at this level. May not be true and it came from an outside source. Not someone within the club so it may be nonsense

1 Like

Stephen Ward?

2 Likes

I would prefer Melbourne out of those mentioned. He really impressed me last season.

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

Maybe … Maybe not

Played with Taylor at Burnley :hushed:

1 Like

Good call.

1 Like

As in the Ex Dingle? He’s 35 what would it be a one year deal?

Charlie Daniels I reckon

1 Like

Would be good aswell, was at Sloppies and Portsmouth last season.

All these names are getting me excited :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just had a thought, if it is Daniels, then maybe Marc Pugh would follow him here aswell? As they seem to join clubs together.

Currently a free agent, 1 goal and 3 assists in 8 games for Shrewsbury at the start of last season, certainly would be a good replacement for Wes.

1 Like

Neil Pointon anyone?!!

2 Likes