Game as seen by Vale fans

Yes DS, i go regularly on business and it truly is in a sorry state. Really is typified to me by the old town hall in Burslem, the so called proud “mother town” which is a magnificent building disused and left to rot with weeds growing out all over it the size of trees. No worthwhile shops at all with most of the rest boarded up, no people except the odd alki staggering about.
Looking at gud ole Worsul it makes you realise retrospectively things ain`t quite as bad as they could be.

1 Like

And I never call out our own fans in those threads when I think they say something a bit daft :wink:

No wonder you can pick up a decent plot of land for under £80,000

2 Likes

But you have to knock the slum down first …

1 Like

One worked in stoke for a month or so. Opened my eyes for sure. Horrific people. Makes Walsall look like paradise

2 Likes

Best thing out of Stoke is the M6

That`s what Dingles say about Worsul.

We have a few work at our place …pig ignorant springs to mind

1 Like

We have one in charge of the teams that work on our empty properties, and he is hated with a passion, he is without doubt the most ignorant bloke you would ever have the misfortune to meet, ask @Swiftlydoseit.

1 Like

Maybe you should ask him to pop out to the yard one of the mornings and show him some good old fashioned Walsall manners mate …:wink:

2 Likes

I would gain instant hero worship from about 60 blokes :joy:

2 Likes

Stoke and Hull were named as the 2 worst places to live in England. Think i agree.

Yes mate, ignorant and a clueless piece of ■■■■■ springs to mind.

1 Like

Vale have fans , nah cant be

1 Like