Games Behind Closed Doors, Refund?

And when the Dingles are on later it will seem very much like some of their games back in the 80s. :rofl:

11 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be too fussed about getting a refund, as others have said would rather the club keep it. Missed lots of games already so my season ticket probably hasnā€™t been worthwhile this season.

Atalanta fans donated their refunds for a behind closed doors game to charity to help fight Corona Virus, touch of class there :clap:

1 Like

You would be hard pushed to find a dingle who wasnā€™t there !

3 Likes

Itā€™s not. Surely you have better things to do?
:smile:

I would definitely prefer the games to be played at a later date if we get lock down , wouldnā€™t want it played behind closed doors and watch it on Ifollow , thatā€™s why I bought and have bought season tickets because I enjoy the atmosphere of being there .

Watched my adopted German team Dortmund lose at PSG last night and how horrible was that , not just the result but playing to an empty stadium , absolute crap .

PS what I would give to be able to run upto Neymar and give the ā– ā– ā– ā–  something to really roll around for , the cheating little bastard

Indeed - they say ā€œI was thereā€ more than Max Boyce, and itā€™s his catch phrase! :rofl:

Itā€™s a wonder that game against Aldershot has never been investigated as surely it must be the biggest gate fiddle in the history of the game. :thinking:

Accrington going to offer refunds even if games go ahead!!

1 Like

Apart from that game against Chorley, where the away crowd was bigger than Wembleyā€¦

2 Likes

Was that the first, second or third game they failed to beat the side from the Northern Premier? Iā€™m being harsh - they were only 2 divisions apart at the time ā€¦

So Arteta has Corona Virus. Iā€™d imagine that changes things, Premier League meeting tomorrow morning. Canā€™t see how they will continue their games now. Only a matter of time before the season is postponed I feelā€¦

1 Like

Our game should be called off as the entire team has corner virusā€¦

5 Likes

I know someone who lives in Wuhan and they say itā€™s been around since October despite what the media and Government might say. If thatā€™s the case itā€™s highly conceivable that itā€™s been here for months not weeks which could explain why a lot of folks here were Ill over the Christmas period with similar symptoms.they also said we arenā€™t taking it seriously enough

3 Likes

Absolulety spot on the money Killer78. The mainstream media are completely wrong to say this virus originated in late Nov/ Dec. One of the first ā€œconfirmedā€ cases was a Wuhan Based British teacher that had been ill since Sept/October, he has now been confirmed as being a victim of Covid 19, but at the time he was diagnosed as having an unknown viral infection. Everyone in my family got sick with symptoms completely in line with this in late October. Where I live it was literally a case of everyone had it, even sitting in my house all you could hear was coughing with people walking past, it went on for months. I got sick the week after Oldham away in October and wasnā€™t fully OK until after Christmas, all totally in line with the progressions of Covid 19, ie cold symptoms, get better, fever and cough, get better then just persistant respiratory problems. Dozens of people I know experienced the same scenario, some of whom were off work, went back thinking they were better, and then had to go off again. Thereā€™s an account of it being released from the lab in Wuhan in Feb 2019 from someone that worked there .

4 Likes

Going off slightly on a tangent, but i have always had my beliefs about who runs this world and why so this frightening account around Covid 19 to me is more than believable.

Found thisā€¦

1 Like

Personally doubt that Covid started like some shit superhero origin story to be honest:

Donā€™t believe the Muricans

1 Like

Another conspiracy. Another occasion when lack of evidence is actually the only evidence.

:thinking: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

1 Like

I find the official narrative, such as it is with all its ifs buts and maybes, a lot less plausible. Vox is of course just an American, political opinion based website. The Thai scientist and his team are world leaders in their field, and have been working closely with the Chinese with the outbreak, both in respect of analysing its origins and trying to treat the virus in the field.

It was repoted in the Guardian too but whatevs. Interesting to take that view when touting a conspiracy pushed by checks notes oh yeah, Politically Conservative Amercians :rofl:

Thanks Geordie. Do you, or does anyone on here remember the group of people who were from/based in Walsall in the 70`s who formed with the dedicated aim of exposing the super powerful few families that actually ran and controlled the world?

I used to read about them years ago but seem lost in time now, but then again they would probably be in their 80`s now or dodging dodgy viruses :grin: