Goal music

I think that’s what the old genuine fans of Salford thought.

1 Like

I agree with all that but I don’t even think it makes money. If we score, we want a roar from the crowd, someone announcing the goalscorer, not music.

There are people who have jobs are “marketers” and have to justify their existence so they come up with rubbish like this.

1 Like

You and me both mate. All the Premier League on TV now and I barely watch one game a week from it now. It has been totally ruined by money and the need for perfection… again because there’s so much money relying on every decision. Just wrong.

I can’t wait until the bubble bursts, because one day it will.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ lot would go up

FTFY

3 Likes

I think at Bescot they’re just following the crowd…

I’ve never watched a Premier League game in its entirety, or even the majority of one. Are there lots like me or hardly any? Your comment set me wondering.
I occasionally watch MOTD, and I sometimes watch an F A Cup game, and I’ve caught a half hour here and there of the Prem in a pub but I’ve never had Sky and never gone to a pub with the intention of watching it.

Same as me exactly. Never had Sky and never attended a Premier League game live.

For me, football is Walsall; it’s been part of my life for 60 years now. Some of my best memories are from Fellows Park and Bescot/Banks’s. And it’s not only about winning, it’s about being with your mates, the characters in the team and the history.

2 Likes

I think goal music is something that can work when used right, as usual however ours horrendously outdated and it’s rather cringe, better off not doing it.

1 Like

I’d rather have the goal music than go back to the “THE PRIDE OF THE MIDLANDS…” speech at the start of each half, that made me want to throw myself down the stairs in the big stand

4 Likes

The suuuuuuupeeer saddlers

Well, yeah. That’s a good job, innit? :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe it’s because of my age but all I can remember is the current goal music and I can’t help but feel attached to it.

1 Like