Going Down?

4 nil win at Crawley then on Tuesday :blush:

Clarke’s doing that at Fail so far! :rofl:

Port Fail play Newport next, Barrow go to Cheltenham, on paper Southend have the most winnable game with a trip to Scunny, themselves two points above us.
In a few minutes Grimsby play Colchester. We could drop a place, but if that does happen we would remain 13 points clear of Grimsby so in the current context that would be acceptable.
Would be nice if we could pick up the occasional point though. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree. Southend really had to win today.

Nothing to be happy about though. Only a couple of years ago mid table in league one(all the times the play offs were demanded from DS when likes of Troy Hewitt and Ashley Grimes were getting regular minuttes…) wasn’t seen as good enough so fallen a fair old way very quickly.

Oh for the days when Going Down was followed by … the Wednesbury Road.

Today, Going Down is followed by … possibly.

1 Like

I agree our current situation is nothing to be happy about but I daresay before the three times they tried to hang Babacombe Lee they said that to him and he survived and went on to lead a full life!
Hopefully so will we!

1 Like

We’ve a bottom 6 squad being managed by an idiot. Hence, I wouldn’t think there’s currently a worse team around. A competent manager could get the 8 points fairly comfortably to keep us up. Failing manager change, I’m scared

What points tally do we think is required to stay up ?

Watching the competition :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m watching too and these 2 are terrible. Colchester look worse than us lol

1 Like

You fibber :grin:

2 Likes

What’s James Hanson doing at Grimsby? He’s levels above everyone else on the pitch.

1 Like

Have you signed up to the Grimsby website?

1 Like

Think 44 will do it

Grimsby 0 Colchester 0

Southend scored nil
Port Fail scored nil
Walsall scored nil.
Barrow scored nil (for 86 minutes).

This league. Words fail me.

2 Likes

Grimsby result not too bad for us 0 - 0.The stats are for both them and Colchester as bad as ours, hardly managed a shot on target or not. This league is so poor and that makes our position even harder to take.

2 Likes

If you have the right software installed on your firestick mate you can watch anything :wink:

3 Likes

Colchester haven’t scored away from home since 15th December

4 Likes

Incredible. It’s like a weird competition to outdo each other for uselessness at the bottom of this division.

6 Likes

No wonder the club have no cash