Ground share?

They’ve got an intransigent hedge fund…We’ve got an intransigent bell end.

4 Likes

A match made in heaven then?

“Build it and they will come” we only need Kevin Costner as manager :smile:

2 Likes

Being free of Bonser and having a better stadium they would come back in there thousands …:thinking:

Don’t kill my dreams please @Gavin77 :crazy_face:

1 Like

Perhaps we should try baseball … we haven’t been very good at football recently!

2 Likes

I’d be up for ground-sharing with Coventry for a season. It would bring in much-needed revenue and hopefully give us the cash to get out of League 2. I know it might be unpopular with many Saddlers’ fans but beggars can’t be choosers - we are up the creek and need to do something different.

Our pitch couldn’t take any more football as it’s like everything else at the club these days - worse for wear! (not that it’s seen much football this season though…)

Besides, what makes you feel that any uplift in revenue would be used for footballing activities?

This is WFC and the Bonser PF we are talking about - personally, I have no confidence that the club will benefit from from such activities

1 Like

Pitch should be good with all the ■■■■ played on it this season.

1 Like

The old’uns still the best eh…
:rofl:

It would be ironic if they had play at our little club

But would they actually pay their rent? Afterall they have got form. That may seem to risky for Bonser.

2 Likes

Payment in full required upfront! “Rent-dodging bar stewards, you know what you are!”

1 Like

People forget we already ground share……………Villa reserves.

1 Like

The more the merrier …the more the coffers get

It was all set to be St Andrews until their fan hating owners learned there could be an opportunity to force their supporters to paddle in p**s

We already share with Pension FC.

Would Bonser charge Cov the same rent he charges us?