Guess the Attendance?

It’ll be a massive crowd in the national league that’s for sure.

They dont deserve it at the moment expect the Salford gate will be much lower as it wont be topped up by away fans either.

Friends for a fiver against Salford, so that might boost it a bit. By a dozen or so. :rofl:

The trouble with that is they won’t stay friends for long after subjecting them to it😂
I would take the father in law, the old bastard never liked me :joy:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t take my enemies to watch this lot at the minute let alone my friends some friends you are :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think any Walsall fans have any friends looking at the online sales stadium map there’s actually less tickets sold for Salford by the looks of it than normal :rofl:.
If we’d have been doing well we’d have had 7,000-8,000 in for the Salford game with that offer and no premier league football that weekend

1 Like

Well 4 of us won’t be bothering next week.

I ain’t going for a while, after Saturday, 225 mile round trip, £140, plus a speeding fine (not Pomlett’s fault), really don’t have the time or inclanation.

4 Likes

We all have plenty of friends, but wouldn’t have any left if we were stupid enough to drag them to a Walsall game. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve had a ticket for a fiver off me pal who is a season ticket holder. The rest I’m giving a bit of a break. I’m traumatised by the way the squad looks and would rather give my time to uni as it stands. That wouldn’t be the case if there was any semblance of hope and happiness for upcoming games. I’m musing over doing Oldham. That’s about it. Probably do all the games in December purely out of timing as I’ll be back at work and my semester will have ended. Meh.

Sad to think my dad, daughter and I are the last of a generation of Saddlers that actually attend matches. There used to be 20 of us in the cowshed in the 80’s, half of whom had ST’s (inc me) and the rest were regular. Now we’re down to 3 and that doesn’t look like lasting much longer. My daughter wants to go to Premier League (only recently asked) and my dad is getting to old for this sh*t; his words not mine.

7,000? Really? I can’t see Salford bringing many to top that up too much so when was the last time we had say 7,000 home fans? The Northampton relegation decider maybe, before that I doubt we even hit 7,000 home fans in the play off season which would probably be the last time we’ve been “doing well”.

I’m only basing that on if we were doing well like I say there’s no premier league or championship the Salford game weekend would be a very sad state of affairs if 50-60 % of the usual attendee’s can’t get a mate to come when Aston Villa 40,000 Wolves 30,000 West Brom 23,000 = 93,000 local football fans that haven’t got a game to go that that weekend can’t be arsed.

Walsall vs Salford
Based on the freind for fiver offer for both sets of fans ST holders will go for 4350 (250 Salford).

I will go 4470 including 8 Salford fans because i have had inside info from @Jamessaddler :laughing: :wink:

3 Likes

Wonder how much it would be for a friend then … :thinking: :joy:

4143 home, 256 away

4059… 284 away fans

4263 +the Nevilles.

2 Likes

Would be happy with 4495.