Guess the Attendance?

Oh I’ll be directing my support at the team don’t worry I just want to sing he’s a winker once or twice and I’ll be satisfied and I’m much happier with Matt here couldn’t agree more that we should be grateful he’s gone I just can’t go into that ground and not give him some it’s not going to happen at all :joy:

1 Like

12,843 at Notts County today. A non league record I believe.

That is mightily impressive. Granted they’ll have been bolstered by a fair few Forest fans with time on their hands but there’ll be a lot of non committed locals in that crowd. I wonder what we are doing to learn from other clubs on developing our fanbase.

3 Likes

Announcing a friend for a fiver promotion three days before the game. Baffling.

1 Like

Deciding to run a friend for a fiver promotion during a public forum. Bizarre.

3 Likes

Calling them your friend and taking them to watch us bizarre

1 Like

whose got friends?

Lots of clubs did offers yesterday. Notts let everyone in for a fiver not just friends of season ticket holders.

1,600 free tickets have been given away for the Rochdale game apparently

https://twitter.com/wfcofficial/status/1461665570755997701?s=21

1431 sold for Vale so far. Definitely topping 1500 then👏

I reckon you can add 200 to that Vale number easily.

1 Like

Some support that is if we do. Already class numbers.

1 Like

We had 80 pay on the day away at Kings Lynn, win tomorrow and it will shoot up.

Yeah, it’s a doddle, 1431 + 200 = 1631. Any more arithmetic questions, I’m on a roll. :laughing:

8 Likes

7000 with 1700 Saddlers

6450 , 1620 Walsall fans.

1 Like

Looking at the stadium map thing for the Swindon game in the fa cup we’ve sold about 300 tickets in total. That could be a really low gate I didn’t think anyone is arsed about it at all .

I’m arsed.

So am I…this team deserves our support and lets face it if we win and draw say, Man Utd, everyone will want tickets. In that event perhaps the Club should give first chance to those with an FA cup booking history after Season Ticket holders.

1 Like

I agree, I think perhaps I am the wrong generation but I see cup games as important.
I remember in 1983 playing Blackpool and nobody was walking around saying “this is massive” but it led to wins over Barnsley, Salop and the Arse, all from a higher division than us, as well as those matches against Rovrum and Liverpool.
Every cup run has to start somewhere and the last time we played ManUre we started off by playing Lincoln United. I’d never heard of them, didn’t know there were two teams in Lincoln, and in 74-75 we started at Ashford, who I don’t think had floodlights.
Bring it on. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes I remember listening to that Barnsley match on the Radio and them being completely outplayed. The quality of our football was praised by the commentators and I made sure I was at every game after that. A good cup run could be just what we need to get some excitement into the season and encourage more fans to join in this new journey.

1 Like