Guess the Attendance?

Northampton tickets for boxing day now on sale we usually get 1,500 allocation there I expect us to sell that many it’s only a hour away.

20 minutes for some of us. Perfect Boxing Day game.

1 Like

How was Alicante mate?

Warmer than it his here! Might be the final trip abroad for a while…

1 Like

Last time i went to Marbella in November it pissed down every day, and the only time i saw the pool was when i went past it to the bar :joy:

It’s snowing in pelsall mate white over blizzard conditions :cold_face:

Newport (H) 5,143 (850 away)

4698…. 600 Newport fans.

4856…500 from Wales

4143, plus 857 away.

4,750 plus 1,200 away fans

1200 away?

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/19817948.james-rowberry-fans-will-drive-newport-county-walsall/

They reckon they are going to turn up in numbers because of the situation in wales and they haven’t seen a game for a while.They see this a more of a local area than say Hartlepool etc so I’ve gone for over a thousand travellers yes.

1 Like

9999 fans in attendance

6002 including 1240 from Weeyells

Crikey wouldn’t have expected that!

Should be over 5k then.

1 Like

I may be wrong part of me wanted to over inflate figures as that’s the norm these days :wink: .I’m hoping for a big crowd and a good atmosphere everyone in the ground home and away hasn’t seen a drop of football over the festive period.Apart from on TV of course.

I ay watched a drop of football since we last played :flushed:

All that sunshine and no football on the telebox?? You can’t have everything Belph :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.In fact it’s a tough one that is….football or sunshine?

5665 (950 Dragons)