Hal Robson kanu

I think he might claim a whoosh on that one.

2 Likes

Signing that wonā€™t happen.
Can you imagine the conflict of interest if heā€™d score for us against one of his current, or future customers.
No business owner or investor would risk that.

Wouldnā€™t drop Miller for him anyway :wink:

Has anyone thought that this maybe a conspiracy/snake oil selling scam with HRK giving a bung/commission to a supporter of a team ( ie Gensanx123 ) to push his Tumeric Tut on social media on the basis that its really good, and cures all and he might come and play for the team to boot

I can see WFC/Bristol Rovers & The Baggies have fallen for it for starters

He gets stuck in during training, then hangs around the treatment room afterwards, hawking his wares. ā€œSore knee mate? Got something for thatā€¦ā€

1 Like

Got just thing that cures any viewer with even the slightest smattering of eccentricity

Ā£ 24.99 for a months supply but you need to take a full years course or the eccentricity might start manifesting itself if you stop

As long as it is endorsed by Carol Vorderman Iā€™m game.

She could have given me a consonant any day.

We have a trialist up top today, I just wonder :wink:

We also have R. Sawyers in midfield ā€¦

Not much training here lads.

aaaaaaaand weā€™re a goal down. Does our youth/reserve team ever win? Every time I see a game mentioned here I check on it and invariably weā€™re losing.

Yep not sure what purpose it serves really.

P 10 W 0 D 1 L 9 (not including todayā€™s game).

1 Like

Maybe something to highlight at the fans focus.

Regards the youth team you need to know if they are playing mainly first year scholars if so it normally levels out next season , or if they are being coached into a club DNA style which may take time to turn into results but ensures that moving forward the club acquires a specific footballing identity this may be what the new management team have asked for . Generally speaking at youth team level performance is more important than results. If not and results are as poor as they seem then questions may need to be asked

If you are lumping the youth team/reserves together it is actually 2 draws!!! As I pointed out before one issue is the age of our lads.Most are first years as there seems to have been a big clear out.

Oh thatā€™s absolutely class then ā€¦

Not sure getting battered every week is the best way to develop our players personally.

To be fair, Leak looks alright to me (better than Mills for sure at right back, and Sadler at Centre Half) and our midfield is currently propped up by graduates like Kinsella, Perry and Bates if needed. Foulkes, another right back, is getting a decent review at Kiddie.

But thatā€™s an absolute bare basic requirement for us. We donā€™t have to be developing the next Lionel Messi here. Surely a few decent League 2 players isnā€™t too much to ask.

Now 2 down and Bates has been sent off for 2 yellows.