Happy New Year 2023

Quick note to wish all forum members a happy, healthy and prosperous new year, and to thank you all for your continued support in the five years I’ve been running the site.

UTS

43 Likes

Thank you Simon . Thanks for all your work.Happy New Year to you too. UTS

9 Likes

HNY to all on here. Hope you all have a safe one. We are in a COVID infected household so keeping the doors sealed shut and only speaking through the letterbox lol. Any way, UTS and what a year it has been just ‘recently’ for the club, hope it carries on in like manner into 2023…:tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks:

7 Likes

Happy New Year and thank you Simon and anyone else that contributes in running the site, in the age of social media it’s good to see an old school forum is still active and required. Hope everyone has a good 2023.

7 Likes

Happy New Year!
Impossible to imagine life without UTS.

7 Likes

Happy new year and I’d like to echo the thanks to @simon but I’d also like to thank all the moderators on a job well done too.On a personal note I hope 2023 is better than 2022 I’m not sure I could cope with going to the chapel of rest as many times as I have this year.I’d like to raise a glass if I may to family members past and present :beers: love you all scoobs.

8 Likes

Cheers @simon and thanks to everyone that makes this such a special place
Happy new year everyone :beers: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Happy new year to all fellow saddlers . And we’ll done to Simon and his team for continuing to improve the site . 100% better than other clubs fans forums.

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all :pray: a busy night ahead for me! :sleeping:

A year we can all look forward to ahead as Walsall fans - and it’s so nice to finally say that and believe it

5 Likes

Heres to UTS continuing to be my go to for all things WFC in 2023.

Thanks also to @Simon et al for keeping us all in check.

And most importantly happy new year fellow Saddlers one and all, we really are an eclectic bunch, but that’s what makes this place as good as it is.

UTS

6 Likes

…and a toast to absent friends.

4 Likes

On a similar note (and without tempting fate) there hasn’t been a single permanent ban in 2022.

2 Likes

Happy New Year, one and all.

Apart from the Liam Kinsella haters :joy:

2 Likes

Still nearly 2 and a half hours to go!

5 Likes

Great year to be a saddler . What it’s given us all is much needed hope of better times ahead that we all desperately needed . Only spoilt by the Stockport result !!! Sure we will bounce back tomorrow.

2 Likes

Happy New Year UTS!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to all my fellow UTSers. My wants for 2023: a win against Stockport in the cup and an away game at Tottenham and a play-off final win at Wembley - not much to ask for!

3 Likes

Happy new year you bunch of rascals.

Thanks to Simon, the mods, the contributors, the lurkers and those accidentally passing through whilst looking for horse apparel.

Take care and here’s to 2023.

Love. Love. Love.

9 Likes

Start as we mean to go on. Dust ourselves down from Thursday and deliver 3 points tomorrow.

UTS

4 Likes

May I take this opportunity to wish all our saddlers supporters a Very happy and promotion filled New Year.
:champagne:

3 Likes