Harrogate away

I’ve just got off the phone to the ticket office and I bought the last available seating ticket.
The initial allocation for us was for 148 seated and 322 standing.
So that’s at least 148 of us going :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I bought my ticket last week, also seated

I imagine that there will be a fair few gooin to arryget as well.

1 Like

I bought two standing tickets last weekend

148 seats

So 10 rows of 15

Hardly the San Siro is it

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1501155941496074245/photo/1

1 Like

Not sure if I can go yet or not, but looks like I’ll have to buy tickets either way :man_facepalming:

I’m sure that if you do find you can’t make it after buying there will be enough demand for someone to take them off your hands if you let people know in time. Not sure if our ticket office do it, but if they sell out some organisations (including football clubs) will set up a waiting list in case of returns. Last resort if getting your money back on the unused tickets.

Is this the only extra allocation we’ve been given on top of the initial 470 they sent us or have there been others?

1 Like

Got mine today, see you in Betty’s tea-rooms Andy :+1:

3 Likes

Got my tickets today as i didnt want to miss out, wasn’t expecting it to have such a low maximum allocation :sweat_smile:

Less than 100 left when one of my sons bought 5 today. Apparently I’m in the seats.

For those that went to Barrow, Sutton, and Salford and bemoaned the ground…wait until you go to Harrogate :rofl:

I honestly don’t know how some of these grounds get in the league.

I’ve been to many of them when I worked for Whitley Bay FC years ago in the early-mid 90’s.

Back in those days clubs with perfectly viable stadia got knocked back even if they had proven plans for ground development not to mention a reasonably decent ground to start with.

Now we have wetherby rd in the league, capacity 4.100 and 500 seats, its a joke frankly. A bang average non-league ground with a singular major ground improvement since it was in the unibond 1st division 25 odd years ago.

And this is why Jeffrey Pomlett should be embarassed taking us there as underdogs. I hope he is.

1 Like

Weren’t Kidderminster Harriers denied promotion to the Football League from the Conference in the mid-90s because Aggborough wasn’t up to scratch? I’m sure their ground even then was better than Barrow.

Yes I think they were. Plus Stevenage because their ground didn’t hold 6k, and Macclesfield, when Chester had played in the league groundsharing at Moss Rose, and had offered Macclesfield a reciprocal temporary groundshare at the Deva to allow time for work to be completed!

At some point the rules must have been relaxed considerably.

Makes you wonder what would happen if one of these clubs gained a couple of quick promotions, Sutton could well be on the way up this season with their 700 odd seats :joy:

1 Like

Tickets and Hotel sorted, looking forward to this one.

Allocation sold out!

To my chagrin i just found that out too :face_exhaling:

Just looked at it looks like Rushall with one half decent stand and youve got clubs like wrexham and notts county below these types of clubs.

1 Like

Home end

2 Likes

Have had to do that before now. Doubt they’ll sell out their end so should be plenty of tickets, it just depends on how tight they are on sales to non-locals.