Has the plan for re-uniting the freehold with the club been explained?

Should be out in next few days greg

1 Like

Can cars be parked at the railway club and what time does the shuttle bus run to the ground as I’m thinking of having a pint in the railway on Saturday

ditto.

You can leave your car there mate and shuttle bus will start ferrying fans to ground at around 2 pm, but there is no shuttle service after game as it would prove impossible with the traffic , but if you don’t mind a ten min walk your car will be perfectly safe on railway whilst you are at game

Cheers mate.

So no real progress on the land issue, just an agreed price. I’m hoping, quite confidently that LP has a plan that extends to more than just “muh American investment” but is keeping his cards close to his chest.

My feeling is that LP has a few years to prove that the club can get 6000+ regularly in the ground otherwise any investment will not be interested

1 Like

Under bonser there was no light at the end of the tunnel, As he continued to rape and pillage club. To his own ends, whilst taking it to the brink

We now have hope and we must give Leigh every chance to deliver what he talks about, it’s not saying it will take seven years that is just the time frame agreed, I’m sure he will want it wrapped up a lot quicker than that, whilst securing outside investment to REALY kick club on

Get the feeling he is a true fan, , and not an asset stripping. Shyster like you know who
The futures bright. The futures pomlett

6 Likes

Wouldn’t you encourage fans to now return back to the stadium and give their money for beer directly to the club? This way more money is put back into the club with the ability and hope to purchase the freehold sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Many fans stopped going all together because the first £1 in every £10 spent at the club went to Uncle Jeff. That won’t change in the foreseeable future unless LP manages to secure finance. The problem hasn’t really gone away yet, but it’s a step in the right direction - at least the football club is acknowledging it is a problem, which makes a change from the days when fans were banned for daring to highlight the pension fund during games, and when Uncle Jeff would even deny he was a beneficiary!

1 Like

No but if we increase beer, food and merchandise by say 10% a year that’s more for the player budget as we will already have the £440k set aside for the rent…this is no longer Jeff having both sets of monies

1 Like

We took fans from railway club to stadium suite. Bonser suite etc last year, and will do the same this year
we are not asking anyone to boycott any revenue streams whatsoever
, but the railway club is Issas base and many actually enjoy an hour in there pre game, Great beer at good prices and good company, no reason whatsoever why fans can’t enjoy both, as any profit Issa makes goes back to benefit fans, and Aldo to help club, as proven this week with Issa becoming this seasons official sponsor of Darrell Clarke

3 Likes

Fair enough mate just asking the question.

Ps well done on sponsoring of Clarke.

1 Like

So if its 7 years then Jeff could be getting approx 3million plus off us

The funding may have come from Issa , but the sponsorship is on behalf of every fan who goes through those turnstyles, , We are at long last being viewed as a bona Fida football club, not. The personel cash cow of. A self proclaimed saviour who had brought the club to its knees

1 Like

What beers they got? and what time does it open?

Open at eleven , the usual beers carling. Guinness , thatchers cider, Stones bitter stones dark ale. Most lads go for the dark ale all comment on what a good drink it is. In there , also the girls from travel section put on cobs So you can also get something to eat, No sky sports or anything just a traditional working man’s club

1 Like

Cheers, I don’t get to many games because I’m not in the UK but will give it a go next time.