Hey DJ

Without it him, it’d be murder on the dancefloor!

1 Like

One night, DJ will save our lives.

Bescot is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
For tonight
God is DJ

2 Likes

Hopefully, The Smiths don’t create any anxiety.

There’ll be panic on the streets of Birmingham though…

Hey boys hey girls, he’s a superstar DJ, here’s his goals!

2 Likes

I was on my way home this morning and thought I had finally had a thread dedicated to your one and only funky! :pensive:

2 Likes

Well at least someone had a good result yesterday

3 Likes

How many of us have poked home after four minutes but failed to secure a satisfying result…

3 Likes

Or shot and scored early doors and then the rest has been a frustrating waste of time where you’re just watching the clock and waiting for the final whistle to end it!!

Could be worse. Could be the dreaded red card.

Last night a DJ saved my wife
From my grumpy heart

1 Like

Will all depend on where we are come Xmas for me with DJ . The way he is going he will have 15 goals in the bag at that stage .
He will have plenty of offers and will be looking for a good pay day and a 3 year contract. Which you can not blame the bloke for with a family and a short career. So as I say if near the play offs its down to you boycott. But that said a team from league 1 could completely blow us out the water .

I am a DJ I am what I play….

2 Likes

Exactly this , it will also come down to league position.

A 20 goal striker will surely have more ambition, than knocking around the bottom half of league 2.

Or he may feel his efforts could get us back to league 1.

We’ve just got to hope we have turned a corner now and go on a run to push us into the playoff positions before DJ has to return . He obviously seems to be enjoying his time here at Walsall and if we can show that we are a team that can be in the mix at the end of the season and Trivela are prepared to show the ambition they actually want to get this club out of this dreadful league by paying a wage that is competitive with other interested clubs we can hopefully and I say hopefully , we can get him to stay.

We have already been told that the clubs and DJ had agreed a deal only for Mansfield to pull it at the death .
Obviously DJ and Mansfield are not a good fit for what ever reason , manager , other players , who knows , but he has fitted in well here and I hope he as a footballer takes this on board with his final decision where he goes after January as he has flopped before , as have many a player before him just chasing the cash .

1 Like

If he goes in January the rest of the season doesn’t bear thinking about.

1 Like

Sound reasoning, but pretty much every single player we’ve rescued from the scrap heap leaves us at the 1st opportunity, so I wouldn’t hold your breath.

3 Likes

That’s the point i’m trying to make mate , we need to do something to change that trend I.E have owners that match or offer deals very competitive to other clubs , and hopefully that’s what Trivela are going to start to do to get the players we need to push on to get us out this terrible league .

1 Like

Unless there is a change of approach by the club, he is gone in January.