How many?

Imagine what would happen if Pomlett lost a bit of enthusiasm and stopped trying so hard?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have it on good authority that Andrew Lloyd Webber is a corporate guest today , so expect plenty of embarrassing gushing and fluttering of eyelids from the dame, hope he puts on his best fluffy ballroom outfit to impress.

Version 634.3.21 by now… it’s been half an hour!

There was one posted from the Wolves the ither day, 10x worse than ours :rofl::rofl:

Saw that. Nasty!

Best post I’ve saw. And take it from me the managers position is also far from safe And. Cause for concern.

Not because he’s incapable but because. His hands will be tied just like every other. Victim before him.
And. Will be forced To work with a non league budget

The problems are at the top. And this club. Will implode even more before it can Move forward.

Until new ownership and ground issues are resolved. Club heading in one direction only and next season will be a rinse and repeat exercise. Just has. It always is. Anyone expecting anything other than another survival battle. Are going to be hugely Disappointed

And before people start yelling he’s working on the freehold. Take a look at todays land prices then start. Looking into the real reasons why it’s suddenly. Top priority and who stands to benefit most.

3 Likes

When he mentioned a 5 year action plan we didn’t realise he meant the timeframe to produce it.

10 Likes

It’s all our fault though, apparently :laughing:

6 Likes

Blokes a deluded idiot and clueless

3 Likes

I was attending WPM’s and it was a question we put to him even back then, he told he would publish a 5 year plan as soon as possible.

Of course, he didn’t actually say it was possible that season or this, so just back off will you!

4 Likes

Probably glad he didn’t publish one. Cant imagine the actual situation would reflect the plan at the end of year 3.

2 Likes

Having a pop at the loyal fans again There contempt knows no bounds.

4 Likes

Saw that. You have to want to think he’s having a pop at you to take offence. Pretending he’s speaking about all the fans doesn’t normalise abuse by a minority.

5 Likes

Ive always praised the work you have done for the fans and the community, being the bridge between fans and club. But i feel your creating a vendetta against the club when we should really be backing the club. Yes pomlett has made alot of mistakes but as showed hes not stubborn and will make changes if necessary. With the appointment of Flynn and the removal of Fullarton i think its now time to get behind the club and back Flynn.

Do you really belive Flynn accepted the job without knowing the budgets and constraints of the club?

Its obvious to see the club are working on purchasing the freehold.

Its obvious to see the club are trying to improve the matchday experience.

Yes they could be alot more efficient in fixing the issues this is something pomlett needs to work on.

You can see the budget is a decent league 2 budget not a non league one, its just been wasted on poor recruitment from Fullarton.

8 Likes

No vendetta whatsoever. Mate ,
But. Club have to be held accountable And can’t keep. Treating the fanbase with the contempt they do ,

I praise club when praise is required. And by the same token will criticise when required , so as said no vendetta

If club where honest and truthful. In there dealings with the fanbase , then. Half the issues would disappear

You say they are working on freehold. Again I say why not inform fans. Of the acv. Notification. What’s the big secret. , it was down to me to push the issue , and seek clarity And again. It’s only my opinion. But. All is not as it seems on that score

Unfortunately at this point in time. It’s still all smoke and mirrors when. Trying to deal with them
( I’d also point out. They don’t have to deal with me. If they chose not to. ) but I won’t. Just go away. And. Be quiet as long as fans request me to seek answers I will. , And has for our. History. And how we where. Sold down the river. I will never apologise for. Trying to hold them to account. For what. Has been. Detrimental to our club. For over thirty years.

, and nothing’s changed. , we are still, in a. Downward spiral And. As I will always. Argue. We do not Operate as a football club. Should.

We are a vehicle to furnish a rent cheque. First and foremost. , and the football side. And the fanbase are an afterthought. And no matter how much smoke. Some try to blow up the hierarchy’s. Backside. It’s a sad reflection that we are. In reality. Struggling year in year out to maintain our status as a football league club and there’s far to many. Involved. Who are happy to see that continue. As long as. Our. Main goal is achieved each year. In signing that said cheque who should be hanging there heads in shame. At what they have overseen

9 Likes

Not quite sure why you would need Pomlett to disclose every stage hes at with buying the freehold, hes made it clear he wishes to re unite the freehold with club and once this is done. im sure all will be notified.

The last 30 years have been pretty successful id say some great memories made. Yes we are on a downward spiral at the moment but what clubs dont have these patches.

Its clear to see pomlett wants us to be successful but it doesn’t happen with a flick of a switch.

The wage budget was there this season to give it a go, but its obvious the recruitment wasnt a mistake made by Pomlett appointing Fullarton, which has since been resolved.

We pay rent to the landlord in other news water is wet. Its annoying but it is what it is. Shouts for the man trying reunite the freehold to be held in contempt.

Makes perfect sense!

1 Like

Very important if it’s not him buying it. For starters

You are obviously. Happy With. what you see and are drop fed. And I fully respect your right to. be so

But to those of us who fully understand how The club. operates snd. what the bigger picture is.

Then Yes we will be. . Continuing to at least try to hold Them. accountable. And don’t. Apologise in doing So

1 Like

Well unless you’ve been holding information back DH from these monthly meetings (and you’ve said you would never do that) you don’t know anymore than the rest of us about Pomlett or the club.

2 Likes

Never said I did mate. So. clutching. At straws a bit there mate.

And yes you will always know the same as I do despite the club not wanting you to

Did there insistence on the fan base. Not knowing what. was fully. discussed. And. Requesting minutes to be changed. Not ring alarm bells with you ?

I’ll repeat again. Some of us know. And. more importantly. Understand how club works Which makes me more inclined to pick my sunglasses up if they tell me it’s raining.

1 Like