If Walsall end up in the National League

Central are a bit random but pretty much always on Midlands Today still for 10 seconds, “highlights” of the Southend game was that Flash scuffed shot that went off towards the second half.

I would miss being able to watch the games on ifollow when I’m in Spain (and here when I can’t get to the game)

I know it’s not for some but it’s great for us exiles.

3 Likes

The slightly more exposure you get in the EFL with Quest, EFL goals etc. Other than that, probably nothing when I really think about it.

1 Like

Dunno why they don’t just add the national league teams to the football league anyway. It’s practically division 5.

3 Likes

Why don’t we organise a protest at the ground

What to make the national league division 5?

Tad extreme to keep league status

5 Likes

I’d miss there ever being a half Decent crowd at bescot ever again and therefore any atmosphere we’d end up doing what a few clubs with bigger grounds have done and close complete stands the upper tier would be shut The away end wouldn’t be needed 150 away fans would be put in the corner of the main stand 7,500 empty seat’s would be soul destroying.
I’d miss most of the more vocal fans at the ground because most would stay in the tap and Tanner or yatess and probably only appear when we play Wrexham for the agro .
I’d Miss mostly us ever playing in the league again as well because I don’t think we’d go up More likely go down again then we can have a topic" what would you miss most about the national league"

2 Likes

That actually made me laugh :clap:t3::clap:t3:

We’d have to have two relegations to fall out of the National League. At least it wouldn’t be an immediate drop out :joy:

Sitting in the blue pop stand, or even worse the werthers original stand?

That would definitely end it for me.

1 Like

WHEN would make this a better topic

1 Like

Bescot would seem like Wembley to many of those clubs who would raise their game in the process.

Really really sad

1 Like