IFollow - Afc Wimbledon

Does anybody know if you can watch the Wimbledon game on ifollow in the UK? I thought you could watch any midweek match but can’t see any way to order it.

i would be interested to know as well, but to be honest, the way it is run is a joke, i complained the other week and got an apology, and it won’t happen again email, but i won’t hold my breath.

I complained last week and asked for a refund as the commentary didn’t work, apparently refunds are against there ‘terms’ and they would be happy to cancel my subscription if I’d like!

2 Likes

Their ‘terms’ don’t trump statute law. Don’t you have a consumer guarantees act in the UK? Any offering goods and services has to ensure they are fit for purpose, and if not, then you are entitled to seek restitution.

1 Like

They’re probably based in Togo, Benin, or somewhere equally inaccessible to English law and you’ve got no chance getting anything, but it’s worth publicising in general football forums to see how widespread the problem is, and see if anyone will take it up in media.

From both the EFL and club websites:

1. General**

11.1. If any of the terms in these Terms of Use are found to be unenforceable in law, such provisions shall be deemed to be deleted but the remainder of these Terms of Use shall continue in full force and effect.

1. Applicable Law

12.1. These Terms of Use shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, English law. Any dispute arising under these Terms of Use shall be subject to the exclusive (non-exclusive in respect of consumers resident outside England) jurisdiction of the English courts.

I also tweeted the EFL a few times but received no reply. I know it’s only £4.50 but they took a lot of people’s money last Saturday for nothing and offering to cancel my subscription as a resolution is ridiculous!

They have taken about £45 off me!!!

If it’s any consolation they’ve now probably lost more as a result. I was thinking of subscribing.On the strength of this, I won’t. I can’t be the only one.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ve got a subscription to listen to the matches but haven’t been able to use it yet due to circumstances. I’ll try today but sounds as if even that will be a problem again.

Away from commentry issues, can i just pay the 10 to watch the match or do i have to have subscription?

You need to register on iFollow (free) then when you go to the “live match centre” there is a link there to buy a pass just for that match.

You can buy a match pass at £10 to watch tomorrow’s game ,All I would say is buy it thru pay pal so if it don’t work your covered as pay pal will fight your corner ,the money goes to the EFL instead of bonser so everyone’s a winner :ok_hand::+1:t2:

1 Like

good advice there mate :ok_hand:

I’ve got the app but struggling to find out how to purchase the game
Can anyone help?

I’ve already bought mine …

I can’t see the option now as I’ve already purchased but it may give you the option to purchase on here @Jamiew2841

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

I’m pretty positive it will but don’t hold me to that. I’ve streamed films on the Xbox Explorer so I’d imagine it’d work.

Bought my pass.

I spent £2.50 on a Tranmere fanzine last Tuesday believing it was a match programme, so £10 to watch an away game online doesn’t seem that much of a stretch!