IFollow for saturday

Same for me a few minutes ago red :frowning:

1 Like

Use the “Pay With This Card” button just above the voucher code box rather than the “Pay” button at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well

1 Like

Andywtaylor I did that Saturday and they charged me. Put my pass in tonight and the pay went from red to black then nothing.

1 Like

This is the advice Andy gave me , but he also said make sure you enter your code and apply before pressing " pay with this card " and it’s worked for me , or otherwise they will charge you £10 .
Sorted it for me , cheers Andy

1 Like

Just done what you said and hopefully it’s going to work. Thanks

P.S Don’t understand why ifollow have changed the way you enter the codes and which buttons , and which order to press , creating confusion for nothing , unless it’s a ploy of cause … :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

You should be able to see now if you go on .

:+1::raised_hands::raised_hands::+1::+1:

1 Like

I think I follow should be available when we are able to go back into the ground. People who aren’t physical able to get into the ground due to illness, disability etc could still have access to the match and the club would benefit from the revenue.

I imagine it will depend on whether it’s a total return or restricted to limited numbers. Usually Saturday games are only available to overseas customers - although using a VPN will make you appear to be abroad …

I just think for certain people it could be brilliant and open up matches to them.

@RobHarv3y is now working for them, and if anyone pays twice to watch a game it goes straight into his crowdfund account :grin:

2 Likes

I told you to keep that quiet :zipper_mouth_face: :joy:

3 Likes

I hope they catch on that we can hear everything going on in and around the commentary box at half time.

One politically incorrect utterance will have someone’s career down the khazi.

1 Like

Wished they would sort this I follow out. Firstly it says I have an invalid code, even tried to pay a tenner to watch and the website freezes, what the hell us going on? Can anyone enlighten me please?

I logged in via the Walsall fc site having registered for an ifollow account and paid my 10 quid this morning. Pressed the watch match live icon and seemed to work okay. Didn’t need to enter a code??

Commentary gets on my tits with all the messages being read out.

3 Likes

Cheesey got a mention for Costa del cannock!

1 Like

My ifollow keeps buffering now :face_with_raised_eyebrow: