IFollow for saturday

I had this earlier and I think it was my adblocker. disabled it now and works

■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ today, ended up watching on my phone via the app.

thanks its working know lol

1 Like

Missed the 20 minutes , finally just got it working.

The service is ■■■■!!

bloody hell whats he doing

we are bloody rubbish

Has worked perfectly for me except for the 1st game. Today was good apart from a few dalek vocals.

1 Like

Watched it on the telly today but had to endure their commentary.

Commentator 1 (on Ade after being fouled)
He seems to have spent more on the floor than on his feet
Summariser:
Yeah, some strikers are like that.

Commentator 1 (on our penalty)
Once he gave us a penalty he was always going to even it up.

Mine always defaults to our (WM) comnentary anyway, whether we are home or away. I assumed it was because I usually purchase and access via the OS and my email can now be associated with just one club.

My dad has had trouble with all the away games so far but no problems with the home ones. Fortunately for him I got my mom a new tablet last week that is compatible with the EFL app and can cast to the TV, so he can watch it that way - but since she’s not able to use it to do Facebook and Words With Friends and otherwise keep herself occupied, he"s had to put up with her watching too (and getting a bit over excited when there’s a goal :rofl:)

1 Like

Did your Belgian beer have any influence on your reply to the commentators

I quite like listening to the away commentary it’s so one eyed that it makes us scoring so sweet when they go quiet and sound so begrudging. It’s the nearest thing to being at a game and singing ‘you’re not singing any more’

Jesus what’s happening to me

4 Likes

My missus always laughs at me for talking to the telly :joy:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to listening to the Morecambe commentators. It’s as though they are having a few beers and taking the ■■■■ at every opportunity.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the club get a cut of the £10 paid for watching on ifollow or does it just go to the EFL?

Think the club get 60%?

I thought it was 80% somewhere. Who knows. But to answer the question they definitely do.

The FA cup game on Saturday is split 50/50 with Bristol Rovers minus iFollow’s costs

Got my laptop set up for the match and connected to the telly with a hdmi lead, as I have for all of the other games on ifollow.
For some reason, the picture is fine on the telly, but the sound is just coming out of the laptop today.

Any ideas how I can change this to the telly?

In short, sound option on your laptop and choose tv as main audio, or something similar. Did it before too.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try it at half time.