IFollow for saturday

Think Rego should turn the mic off when he’s talking about the small boys room …

Had no issues personally today and have to say I’m
Impressed considering the demand would have been way higher than usual.

6 Likes

Same, my only complaint is the camera can’t see two corners of the pitch :joy:. Bit strange but my stream was high quality and I had no issues

1 Like

They’ve definitely upgraded the service to cope with demand. Stream was seamless today and the picture quality was good.

3 Likes

Not if you read some stuff on other platforms.

Folk trying to stream it on a mixture of their old Atari and their classic Nokia 3310 are absolutely fumin’.

2 Likes

Watched it yesterday. No problem with quality or the commentary for me.

Pity about not being able to see the corners.

U ok hun?:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips and mentioning the firestick in the first place as I’d never thought of that. Worked perfect for me on the tv and was impressed with it

I’m fine. I’ve got all the latest gizmos. Here’s how I watched the game. Taken just after we scored.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The camera position is there so that the sun is always behind the camera. Putting it on the family stand would mean that you’d be looking into the sun.

2 Likes

I’ll have to do this next week as I tried doing it on a smart tv internet and it wouldn’t let me press play :smile:

I tried to buy Saturday’s game using PayPal but was unable to. Never been a problem before so I don’t know if it had anything to do with the amount buying/redeeming.

I paid by PayPal with no problems.

1 Like

Paid by PayPal no problems too.

Do you want me to lend you a tenner AP … :wink: :joy:

I tried mirroring but it didn’t work. I think an HDMI cable is the way. But don’t know. Watching the odd game on the iPad or phone is OK but now it will be every game for the foreseeable I’m keen to get it on my big telly.

I always find casting a mobile device to a TV doesn’t give the best result (usually a bit flakey - laggy, stutters due to buffering, and often disconnects). Depends on the device whether you can directly connect it to your TV (by HDMI if possible, as you say - though other connectors/convertors are available depending on whether your device supports them).

Rather than a mobile, I prefer to hook up a laptop to a TV as the “screen” (as the single main video output, but you can duplicate of the inbuilt if you can’t figure out how to do this). Have to do this using a browser to access iFollow as there isn’t a Windows compatible app - but if you have an Android or Apple device, such as tablets or iPad, you should be able to use the relevant app.

1 Like

I am a bit of a technophobe, i tried to watch the sheffield wednesday game on my firestick, but every time i pressed the play button it just went back to the play button?
I know you said put it in desktop mode, (@AndyWTaylor) but there really isn’t an icon to press on? not that i can see anyway?

So i had another go by watching a video of the game back a few days later, it played but i couldn’t see the players heads? but it works perfectly on my laptop?

Yeah I tried mirroring too with no success, ended up just watching on my phone as it was too close to 3pm to try anything else :smile:

1 Like