Interview With Robert Venditti

Saddlers going worldwide

8 Likes

So Robert, what sort of Comic Book writer are you? And what type of comic book writing can we expect to see you bring to Walsall Football Club?

10 Likes

It’s an interesting watch

But you know what my first thought was

WFC have noticed the good content being churned out by Walsall Fan Tv. Content was of the ilk he is producing.

Have often said they need better content. It’s a shame it’s took good fan content to push them

1 Like

Not so long ago it wa amazing to think that a bunch of guys from Sierra Leone were interested in walsall.

But now we have famous Comic Book writer, A Beer company in America and also NFL players take an interest either as fans or investors is pretty amazing.

Proud.

5 Likes

Don’t forget the German spacemen, the Belgians, Swedes - and now an Icelandic contingent https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2022/november/international-saddlers-solvi-and-sigurdur/

3 Likes

And a couple of Kiwis, as well as us Saddlers originals transplanted here. I know of at least two.

3 Likes

Exactly this. Some have been nagging for a WFTV interview. The club needed to get in first as I suspect Robert might be a bit more than a fan.

1 Like

And there’s a few in Blocko also

1 Like

Now that really is exotic! :grinning:

Or a mystery Iranian.

1 Like

2 Likes

Why aren’t I suprised? They link up eith Walsall and their first thought is better go brew more beer😄

3 Likes

Interesting interview. Comes across as a really good guy.

Welcome to the Saddlers family, Robert. :+1: