Is anybody going to make the short trip to the shrews in the Mickey Mouse cup?

We take on the local rivals in the ■■■■ cup on Wednesday.just interested to see how many will make the short trip in this waste of a time apart from the extra little revenue competition . Always good to beat them no matter what though !!!

I will, probably. Only a fiver and f all else planned for Wednesday

Dedication fair play

1 Like

It really is a short trip for one of us.

2 Likes

No. No and no again.

1 Like

Nope. Just like I won’t be making the trip to any of these games. That’s doesnt mean I’m not supporting the lads though, still hope we win. I guess I’m not edgy enough to act like I don’t care completely.

[^quote=“SamsaraSaddler, post:6, topic:1849, full:true”]
Nope. Just like I won’t be making the trip to any of these games. That’s doesnt mean I’m not supporting the lads though, still hope we win. I guess I’m not edgy enough to act like I don’t care completely.
[/quote]

It’s not edgy to assert that this competition is any more than an embarrassing parody with U21s.

I agree with that assertion, I thought that was clear given that I refuse to go to any of these games. What I don’t agree with are people slating others for attending. It’s all over social media from fans of all clubs. “I don’t care, but because you care or attend you’re a -insert insult-” … That’s just people being “edgy”.

I don’t necessarily care for the result but I still follow the result and hope we win. I don’t think that’s a position worthy of being called a “clown” or a “■■■■■” like I’ve been called on Twitter though.

2 Likes

If you want to go fill your boots. I have no desire to see this competition given any credibility.

1 Like

I agree 100%

I wonder how much influence Homeserve, sorry Checkatrade, have on the running of their named competition, and who’s idea was it to introduce under 21 teams?
Feel sure that as it is a Walsall Company involved, somebody, somewhere should know. We exiles would be interested to know.

I’m tempted to be honest.

It’s a weird thing. I don’t like the new competition and I don’t really want to endorse it.

But disliking it has become mainstream and supporting Walsall is anything but mainstream. There’s also something that gets my goat about people who I have stood with at MK Dons suddenly becoming moral crusaders. To me, the franchise disgrace is about three leagues lower in the football morality pyramid than the Checkatrade.

4 Likes

See you there then

1 Like

So you’re not making a special trip over for this one then Exile…:grinning:

1 Like