Isaac Hutchinson Signs

Attacking Midfielder from Derby on a One year deal with a view to a further year

2 Likes
1 Like

Another piece in the jigsaw. Happy with that.

5 Likes

Decent that.

3 Likes

Promising…

2 Likes

Yep a potential money spinner if we can turn him into a better player, lets face it the team will be full of old hands to bring him on :laughing:

1 Like

The good thing about this signing is that we have signed an attacking midfielder but we still clearly need a couple of strikers. I must admit, I’d doubted we would sign another 3 players so pleased with this one on that basis. Also has experience of this league and a very good age to work with.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/BGV5pT_kC2M

His goal against us.

1 Like

Happy with this signing. Could be very interesting.

Hopefully more creative/attacking players landing soon on permanent & loan deals.

Does that mean that Derby only have 4 players for next season as I read there was some doubt that they could fulfill next season’s fixtures as they only had 5 players

The five are all under contract already. He was out of contract at Derby so they couldn’t offer him a new one.

Thanks for the update. Hope Derby’s loss is our gain.

1 Like

He doesn’t look that small from that goal video :joy:

2 Likes

I usually look at signings and use a league two barometer and it’s saying he’s better than this level so that’ll do me.

Thought you might be looking at the hedge

2 Likes

Certainly better than some of the other signings. Would be good to know what Crawley thanks thought

1 Like

By the way we ain’t half smoshing the recruitment compared to other clubs a sign of change for sure.

4 Likes

Are you happy given you said we wouldn’t make any more signings ?

Were you wrong ?

3 Likes

I’m still right. NET ins will be 10 after some of the deadwood has been shipped out

Did that goalpost move…… sure it did.

6 Likes