Isaac Hutchinson Signs

Good signing and even better that he’s permanent , it gives us great scope now to loan some attacking talent.

2 Likes

Nope. NET 10 in. Still right.

They’ll undoubtedly be able to fulfill fixtures - they may have to play a few games with kids, but then they’ll get taken over and spend money on wages that most L1 clubs can only dream of.

1 Like

Permanent striker and a loan and I think we done then , Let’s hope they all don’t need to much time to GEL :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Do you think we won’t sign another player then?

2 Likes

You must have reading or memory problems:

3 Likes

I think Flynn’s had his way here, almost a full squad all raring to go in pre season.

Pretty sure we had about 6 first team players at this point last year.

2 Likes

Better not be, the current availble forwards won’t see us in the top half!
Comments also made pre takeover, and when have Mr Pomletts other statements on these things ever been correct?

Very good player that , good age , great potential , very good pedigree
Delighted with that one.

1 Like

Good signing in my opinion- will hopefully bring the creativity and assists we only had sporadically with osadebe last season. But we still desperately need more fire power up front

We desperately need ANY fire power up front!
As it stands Flynn expects us to gew up with 30 boring 0-0 draws, and 16 1-0 wins!
The excitement in our crowds will reach a crescendo in the event of us scoring TWO goals, completely ruining the sleep pattern of many in the OAP stand.

Eleven players in before pre season is a great achievement, especially compared to not so long ago when we were fielding a back four of trialists in our last couple of friendlies and making key signings the day before our first game of the season

Let’s hope they all stay fit :see_no_evil:

Getting some service for the strikers is vital too though- miller may not have been the greatest but I felt sorry for him at times chasing howitzers pumped into the stratosphere by our defence

1 Like

Well another small mercey is that his second name isn’t Hunt :joy:

4 Likes

Or kite

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/tobihutch10/status/1311424774900510725

Some decent highlights from when he was at Southend from his dad (i think it’s his dad :sweat_smile:)

From those highlights, it looks like he would benefit from having some forwards that run in behind.

long as he doesn’t shoot looks like we’ll be Okay :sweat_smile:

Technically probably our best signing so far