ISSA Membership

I have no idea as to the number of ISSA Members who normally inhabit the UTS Board so this suggestion is based upon no real statistics.
Anyway I was not a ISSA Member before today for no reason really. I have been a fan for many many decades and my family likewise for generations before. My granddad played albeit briefly for the Club in the early 1900s.
Given what Olly and others have achieved just in the last week with LP I have signed up at £5 per annum for an adult member. I fully acknowledge of course their hard work and achievements over the years in the name of us fans not just the last week or so.
It is the least I can offer as thanks.
There is no doubt that increasing the ISSA member numbers gives ISSA increased traction in and around the Club with a view to future involvement and dare I hope for Change in the Club and it’s everyday links to the fans and the Community.
Be interested in other UTS thoughts of course.

10 Likes

Interesting post. I’m a member of ISSA and have been since the start. Good to see you have become a member. Its always nice to visit the Railway club pre-game nice friendly atmosphere of like minded Saddlers fans. Often ex-players in there too. Dave (Olly ) Beckett and the other committee members do a great job.

1 Like

For me and my family ISSA is the only good thing to happen in last 3/4 years, we go every matchday to railway and my lad plays pool on Thursday with a few members.
All good like minded folk who give a damn about the club, any issues they get answers if asked, I look forward to a pint on a Saturday more than I look forward to the game last few seasons.

3 Likes

I’m a member just renewed at the same time as an order from their shop. I don’t use their coach to go away or go in the railway as I live outside of Walsall, but I support what Olly and what the committee are doing and at £5 a year join essentially to show that. I think they’re a credit to themselves and they generally speak for me in the general thrust of what they say and do.

3 Likes

I’m a member and have been for the last how many seasons . I enjoy a few beers with like minded fans before the games on a saturday afternoon and book on the coaches for some away games . Can I just say that the guys and girls running this set up are the heart beat of the fan base and need and deserve as much support as possible .

4 Likes

Up the ISSA

Nice of them to promote UTS. Logo is a bit off though!

1 Like

I think ISSA have been a breath of fresh air - been on the coaches a number of times and The Railway Club on a Saturday is my pre-match watering hole of choice.

Much praise to @Dhforever and all involved.

3 Likes

Joined. Thank you. Lump on.

3 Likes

Same here done​:+1::+1:

Becoming a new member I hope they made you fully aware it will be your round at the bar down The Railway next home game … :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

When we win 4-2 I’ll put my winnings behind the bar

1 Like

I support ISSA, despite the fact that I don’t believe something will change. And despite that fact, I’m not from the UK and can’t join. But total mental support.

2 Likes