ISSA - T shirts

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Retro t shirts

We are pleased to announce that our retro t shirts are now availible to order from our online shop

For those asking for bigger sizes they are available up to 5XL
And come in a range of coulours, including s pink one for our lady fans

Head over you our online shop using the link below and secure yours
Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Retro t shirts

We are pleased to announce that our retro t shirts are now availible to order from our online shop

For those asking for bigger sizes they are available up to 5XL
And come in a range of coulours, including s pink one for our lady fans

Head over you our online shop using the link below and secure yours

Issawalsall.org The place for all announcements from Walsall FC supporters’ organisations and other third parties.

1 Like

I’m impressed with your merchandising DH. The ISSA shop has more interesting items than the club shop in my opinion. I’m partial to a polo shirt; if you could produce one like this, with an embroidered badge & red / green tips, I’d be in!
Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

That is very smart

I’d buy that myself pal
We will get our supplier to. Take a look at this as we are looking at polos. Hoodies. And baseball caps at the min

Thank you for your comments regarding. The items in our online shop, Early days yet , but we want to bring fans quality items at realistic prices,

We also want fans to have a major input into what we stock. As you have with your mock up. Polo shirt
That image will be sent of to our supplier for a quotation mate

That’s great! Cheers.

Sent your image off to our supplier today mate, will get back to fans with price per unit ASAP, But the current sittuation is causing delays

He e mailed back saying he loved the design. And will get onto pricing it ASAP,

Once again thanks for your input, This is exactly what Issa want. Fans having a very real input into what we stock in our online shop , after all it’s you guys who are parting with your hard earned cash , so only right. You are all involved

1 Like

These look nice …