January Transfer Rumours Thread 2022/23

How is not Irish with that name??!!

When is he being officially announced then?

Really hoping we can get johnson and a couple more done before leicester gameā€¦ going to need the strongest squad possible for these

1 Like

I think I agree. Iā€™m fed up of being held to ransom by Mansfield!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you realise itā€™s this Saturday yeah?

Even if we do bring in new people, they are likely to be cup tied.

1 Like

I donā€™t know where else to post thisā€¦

But surely this is the best signing announcement video ever made?

https://twitter.com/burnleyofficial/status/1618300188724187136?s=46&t=TRw6lJaQAzyiJ_EG5dfbGg

Imagine our media team doing this? :joy:

8 Likes

I canā€™t.

2 Likes

Is there any news any news :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a few bits of news for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Even if we signed DJ tomorrow I doubt heā€™d start against Leicester - heā€™s not trained with us for 2 weeks.

If itā€™s gonna happen now itā€™ll be Monday/Tuesday, altho I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up.

The Matt signing sticks in my craw. We may be more monied that previous years but I canā€™t see how financially we could afford Matt + DJ, when in reality we wouldnt start a game with both on the field. Plus it would effectively ostracise Williams.

Iā€™d say itā€™s down to 40:60 against us bringing DJ back now, Flynn is tough, itā€™ll be on our terms, and I donā€™t think Mansfield will bend

Mark Beck striker from Darlington to sign for Solihull according to Pete Oā€™Rourke, maybe Dallas is departing?

1 Like

Very different types of players! Thereā€™s about a foot difference in height! I can see Dallas leaving but would be surprised to see him saddling up hereā€¦

How about a cheeky bid for Josh Gordon? 11 in 30 for Barrow so far, and he knows the club ā€¦

Andy cook doing well Aswell
Miller has a good few aswell

Really? Are you sure?

4 Likes

His game is scoring not the other stuff. He will slot in if he arrived at breakfast time. I can see Cloughs point to a certain point but Mansfield are a poor version of us. If we had all our players back fighting fit Mansfield would not be in a position to worry about us

3 Likes

I never said they were good :sunglasses:

I put the GB one on for a few bites too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Consider me bitten :crazy_face::grin:

1 Like

No thankyou, donā€™t miss silly fouls and offsides.

2 Likes