Joe Low signs

No problem with this he’s a Clarke replacement hopefully

1 Like

Might have a chance of ditching the hoofball and keep it “On the Floor”

3 Likes

Would assume this means Riley is out for the season and White will predominantly play RWB going forward.

Tight groin.

From the E&S match report

Further changes saw Oisin McEntee starting in defence and forwards Douglas James-Taylor and Andy Williams also getting a start, but there was no place for the suspended Hayden White.

Very pleased with this. We’ve looked thin there all season so cheap cover very welcome.

Right wing back and a striker for when Johnson inevitably goes and we can sustain our push.

5 Likes

With this being the first signing of the window, i can definitely see us signing amor, amor, amor.

1 Like

Decent. Absolutely needed more bodies in defence

Good signing.

I like this signing for cover and competition.
But from this point on it needs to be quality over quantity for me . Bringing in 3/4 players of experience who will make a difference and improve us .

His father is Josh low former Cheltenham and Northampton midfielder

1 Like

Welcome Joe.

From the BBC site:

"I love defending, heading balls, keeping clean sheets, doing my bit for the team, giving the ball to the creative players and let them do their work but obviously, I like to get a few goals in the opposite box myself.

“I want to showcase what I’ve got, really make a name for myself and push on.”

That is the cover we needed at CB…now for a RWB and a couple of forwards. Welcome Joe

That’ll do now for a couple more.

“League 2 promotion hopefulls”

First time for a long time that I’ve heard that.

2 Likes

Looks and sounds like a terrific prospect doesn’t he? Well done to the cub for getting this one over the line. Think he will prove to be a shrewd acquisition.

2 Likes

‘Our First January Signing’

Encouraging.

And to the scout who recommended him.

13 Likes

From the comments online, this looks like a really good addition to the squad.

You feeling okay?

3 Likes