Johnny weeds funeral

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. JOHNY WEEDS. FUNERAL.

the details of my brother in law weeds funeral can now be confirmed

The funeral will leave. My sisters home. In pargeter street at
11 30 am on Friday 9th October

It will then make its way to bescot stadium. Arriving around 11 45 where it will. pull onto main car park in front of reception. and remain there for one minute , before proceeding to streetly. Crematorium arriving at around 12 15 pm

Due to only fifteen people being allowed into crem with another fifteen. Allowed outside. The following will happen

The service for John will be beamed live into the railway club. At wednesbury road Walsall. Ws1 4jg , this will enable. All johns freinds to be part of it also, Seating within railway club will meet all social distancing guidelines, as in groups of six will be seated both inside and outside of building In order for those in attendance to view the service

To those who wish to say there farewell to weed. We ask anyone who intends to do so. To Await his arival at football stadium. But please again. Abide by social distancing rules. And stand in groups of six if same rules are still in force come the day of the funeral

Anyone who then wishes to. Tie a saddlers scarf. To the rails on the roof of the hearse. Or who wishes to place any sort of floral tribute please do so at this point , also we all know weed and his love of the saddlers and his wish was that people if wished wore there Walsall tops, colours etc so please feel free to do so if wished

Once the funeral party has left stadium to make its way to crem, all those who have gathered at. Football club are invited to make there way to railway club, If wished. To Watch the service via the live feed

Everyone is then welcome to stay. The bar will be open and food will be provided

On behalf of my sister Janet, Weeds daughter Faye, and myself and Jane. we would. Thank you all for the hundreds of messages received following weeds passing, we all take comfort in knowing he was so well liked and respected. And we would love nothing more. Than you all to play a part as we say our goodbyes to the legend that was. John. ( weed ) Stephenson In the ways mentioned above

We would also thank chamberlains funeral directors for making the arrangements. And Walsall football club for allowing us to. Give weed the send of. He wanted and deserved

7 Likes