Keates sacked

Won’t make a bit of difference. These players aren’t capable of improvement and the rot that pervades this club from top to bottom will continue to exist.

Bye Keatsey. I’m sorry it didn’t work out. We’ll always have Swindon.

1 Like

Posh game. Could well be relegation day. Usual pitch invasion for last game so chance to get on with banners/placards hidden under coats etc and make your point then as club with apparent ambition to play again in championship will then be two divisions off.

Atmosphere was very toxic second half today so that to me is logical game for everyone to vent their anger.

I’m guessing that O’Connor has turned down the caretaker role. Surely they would have announced if he had accepted it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he exits as well.

2 Likes

Really wanted it to work out for DK but sadly he’s been found wanting with in-game management. Very sad after he has been such a great servant to the club and a Walsall lad through and through but in all likelihood if we end up in league 2, we cant afford the level of inconsistency we’ve seen this season. Our home form has been atrocious.

1 Like

When will Stef Gamble tire of writing polite departure thanks you’s for the press upon manager sackings?

As CEO he too should take some responsibility for this mess - he’s as useless a CEO as I could imagine

Yes man of the highest order I reckon

5 Likes

yet another way of bonser deflecting the attention away from himself,he’s at the top , the one who’s responsible for all this ,make O’Connor the manage next so you can blame him ,we can’t go on while this pathetic leach is running the club ,bleeding the club dry z

1 Like

I agree, the players are not good enough. But it was Keates who signed most of them and failed to get any coherent performance out of them. I feel sorry for Keates, we all know that the problem lies with Ebeneezer Bonser. As long as the club is forced to cough up £400k a season before a ball is even kicked then we will struggle. It’s time to change the business model, Jeef, the golden goose is on life support and ain’t going to last much longer. BTW, Kevan Broadhurst is available!

Needed to go at least he was spared the abuse that was coming his way if we had not pulled the trigger now. Great walsall FC player . Terrible Walsall FC manager in all honesty

3 Likes

I was chatting to some Oxford fans before the game and they were moaning about their ex chairman (Kassam) who owns the ground but is no longer connected to the club and he takes £1M rent a year from the club and wants to hold onto it because the sale (longer term) is less lucrative…

Seems we’re not alone in rent payment cash flow dilution but the big difference with us is that Uncle Jeff has his hands on both entities which is what makes him such a pariah…

Hope Daffy Duck follows him out the door as well.

Wow

How can a lower league club prosper paying £1m in rent.

Shocking

1 Like

Amazing innit?

And that was one of the strangest things about his tenure, a tigerish and passionate player yet as a manager he stood motionless and emotionless on the touchline.

7 Likes

Resigned to the inevitable I think…

Shame things ended like this but when he reflects, he’ll probably wish he never had that cuppa with Jeff last year…

1 Like

No Martin never mind the fans it’s the rent I’m worried about

1 Like

:rofl: sums it up

Kieron Morris’ mum until the end of the season?

8 Likes

The more alcohol I’m consuming - the more frustration I’m feeling that another good man has lost his job at the hands of the leach that is…

You know the rest…

I’ll chill out in a bit…

1 Like

Sad day but he wasn’t the man to take us forward. Don’t be under any illusions of who is responsible for this impending relegation though. A league 2 budget will catch up with you sooner or later. F off out our club Bonser :fu:t2:.

3 Likes

Who will be next manager?

Trying to think of anyone previously connected to the club who is managing in non league.

Popular and cheap