Key signing for next season?

I wouldn’t mind Troy Deeney as player/motivational coach.

I’ll get me coat then… @chunkster

1 Like

One of my mates saw him on the tv last week, he was squaring up to one of the other teams squad members for something? :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to see some foreign flair in Walsall red again: Ledesma, Leitao, Aranalde, Lightbourne: I get emotional just thinking about it! :cry:

4 Likes

Looks a bit like Ian Brown with that menacing stare! :innocent:

2 Likes

Roy Keane I thought.

1 Like

That’ll be Llera then.

1 Like

Some Real Madrid rejects like Pedro Matias would be nice. From a Macclesfield standout who is a tall and rangy winger to Osadebe! You couldn’t make it up… :joy:

Don’t forget we had possibly in my opinion the best player to grace a Walsall shirt - Jean Francois Peron. Plus we had Boli.

4 Likes

Zigor Aranalde with Pedro Mathias as his front man.

2 Likes

with Jorge and Junior as the attacking menace

3 Likes

Oh for the days …

If we could put all the brilliant players we’ve had over the years into a team all at the same time … wow

1 Like

Again, we must start with a proper forward.

I wont hold my breath.

We’ve just sold one

1 Like

Lets do it again.

In normal times id like to think Pomlett wouldnt sell.

The biggest signing for next season will be a proper manager.

You would hope so, however I’m not overly optimistic as things stand.

2 Likes

Everywhere.

2 Likes

We won’t invest diddly squat here’s what will happen most of this seasons more experienced players and better ones will leave in the summer to be replaced by our own kids cheap loans and free transfers on low wages Pomlett is a decent guy on the face of it but the club has put the commercial side before the football for too long and covid has exposed it.We are in trouble and in real danger of losing our league status in the next year or two.That’s just my opinion on what’s happening feel free to disagree if you can see another way this will turn out and if I’m wrong please tell us Walsall fc and stop taking fans who’ve helped the club through this by leaving there money in the club etc for mugs.I’m starting to get worried about the future of this club look at the likes of Stockport and Wrexham to see what can happen to clubs our size.Another issue is I think most of the players know they are on there way and don’t give a toss notice it’s been very quite on contract renewals since Bates and Kinsellla signed

1 Like