Kings lynn pub

As a massive Saddlers fan and season ticket holder living in the Fens near Norfolk, i thought i could help with the venue for a pre match beer or two.
The Lord Napier in Guanock Terrace is a fine pub and certainly the closest to the Ground. You can also park in the side streets there, if you get there by 1.00 latest. A short 300 m to the ground.
Hope to see a few fellow Saddlers in there on Saturday

6 Likes

Looks a decent place nice ale selection.
I’m going on coach hopefully we get there early so be able to a few different pub’s .

looks good - may well pop in for a sherbet

Looking at the Camra GBG, 2 recommended places are -
Live & Let Live - 0.3 miles from the ground.
Marriott’s Warehouse - 0.8 miles fom the ground.

Why do they get a “Lord” while we only get a “Sir”?

I hope the lord Napier is better than the sir Charles Napier last time I asked for a pint of lager in there they genuinely give me a can of carlsberg and a pint glass :rofl:

I went in there before the Barrow game and couldn’t tell you what the smell was as I walked in. Anyway, got to the bar and ordered a pint and looked around to see everyone else drinking cans. Think they all had the right idea🤣

You don’t even get a glass unless you ask for one.

They must have thought I looked posh I brushed my teeth that day that was probably it

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up , do you know if they will be showing the City , Utd game today

A fine choice, good beer with the added bonus of a sandwich/snap van parked outside selling a great selection of hot food. Few people disapointed not to be able to purchase a poison burger :roll_eyes:
Thanks for the recommendation :+1: