L 1-0 vs Crawley Town (A) - Mon 18th Apr, 3pm

Unless Flynn is trying Mills and Osadebe as a wingback pair?

1 Like

Possibly yes not a bad shout that. I’d certainly agree with @geordiesaddler that this is a here’s your chance to show me why you’ll be here next season exercise.

Perry and Labadie in the middle with Osadebe and Earing giving us the width behind Miller and Kiernan?

Honestly, I haven’t a clue (see my similar post before the Carlisle game).

1 Like

I’d like to see Menayese at right (wing) back.
Certainly not feeling confident without Daniel organising defence.
The bench is full of those who struggled for the last 15 mins against Carlisle. Strange there’s no Ward as he isn’t injured, but perhaps a sign he’s on his way out.

It’s 3-5-2 for me with Osadebe and Mills as wing backs. Kiernan alongside Miller.

It’s certainly Miller upfront alone again.

I feel for the Crawley manager we’ve been watching this lot all year and we ain’t got a clue how we’ll line up :smiley:

2 Likes

He was part of the Welsh under 18 squad a few weeks back. A defender I think. I think it is 3 at the back today with Mills and Osedebe as wing backs.

2 Likes

Kiernan has started the last 2 as part of a front 2 - but then he’s also played out wide and in the no. 10 role in other games this season.

1 Like

Youth team player. Trained with the first team squad on Thursday along with Maher and Sawyers.

2 Likes

Crawley evens to win. Lump on

1 Like

Not for me, if they haven’t been able to perform for the last 9 months then they should already be on the release list

Let’s see if their shooting’s as fancy as their dancing!! (Sorry, rather niche red dwarf reference that came into my head when reading that!)

They’ve scored in their last 4 home games so one goes in today we are done for :smiley:

Defo 532 imo
Rus
Oss leak mayo monthe mills
Perry
Labs earing
Miller kiernan

Anybody gone today? If so how many have we taken roughly?(round the back😉)

Seems I can watch it on ifollow today, not sure whether to be happy or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bright start

Us in green them in red is dam awful for my colour-blindness :confused: this is a tough watch

Wow :open_mouth:

Port Fail 1 Bristol Rovers 0 (2 min)

Forest Green Rovers 1 Oldham Athletic 0 (8 min)