L 1-0 vs Salford City (A) - League Two - Tue 31st Jan, 7:45pm

Wow that’s mad!

That is a surprising stat! Done very well to get our form where it is with a bigger number of away games.

One consolation of this weekend being off is i can hopefully make the game now as i am away this weekend and would normally make the salford match.

1 Like

Looks like I’ll need to find another reason to to come up to the office for a couple of days and stay over again. :grin:

Disappointing. At least our traveling fans won’t have to make a mad dash down the motorway to be home for the England game.
I think we’ll be alright as long as we can contain Mbappe, something that no other team has managed to do yet.

Almost qualifying on the “Where are they now” thread, Brendan Kiernan has given Grimsby Town the lead against Tranmere Rovers, in the 7th minute.

We are still 10th, as things stand.

More chance of a sandstorm than a snowstorm!!

3 Likes

Doncaster goal drops us to 11th

What was the pools panel result?

7-0 to Walsall

1 Like

Flynn Out!

2 Likes

Back off!

1 Like

As desperately dissapointing as the postponement was player and spectator safety and welfare should always be at the front and centre of these decisions. With another week of incredibly cold conditions I think the Crewe game could also be in grave danger.

We’ll just have to pray it goes ahead.

Take the knee???

Oldham the coldest ground in the Country a matter of a few miles away at the moment is on, so why was Salford postponed, didn’t they want to play it.

The Oldham ground is closer to the sun so it has probably thawed out.

1 Like

Hawthorns at 551’ closest to the sun in England. (always surprises me that) Marginally nearer the equator too than Boundary park :grinning:

2 Likes

Wonder if the dirty bingo is postponed

1 Like

Coldham.

And the away end is the coldest part of it. Drops a few degrees as soon as you walk in it.