L 2-0 vs Cheltenham Town (A) - Sat 31st July, 3pm

Looks like I’ll just go to the ground on Saturday and do it that way, didn’t see anywhere when I bought the ticket that it would have to be collected or sent out to me.

1 Like

Convenience.

1 Like

OMG my nephew is the new Hereford UTD goalkeeping coach :joy: :man_facepalming:
They have just gone full time again.
Just spoke to him, they were down to 10 men after 5 mins lol

1 Like

From the official twitter, if anyone hasn’t had their email yet.

“It’s a physical ticket for this match. If you requested it to be posted out, please call the Ticket Office. If not, you can collect from the Ticket Office today or Cheltenham tomorrow.”

Everyone who’s going down today have fun and if the weathers anything like here in Majorca you’ll catch a lovely tan UTS!

1 Like

Slightly off topic Scooby , how is out there , is it busy .

1 Like

It’s not overly busy it’s mainly Russians French and Germans there’s the odd English family mate the Huddersfield lot I spoke about and believe it or not a family from Carlisle as I spotted one of the young lads in a Carlisle shirt this morning at breakfast.The shops are massively insistent on masks and they won’t serve you at the bar without a mask either as always there’s lots of cleaning from the staff at the hotel but it was like that pre pandemic.Back on topic what we thinking today? I’d like to see us get something and be at least competitive I’ve always thought this game would show us where we are as a squad more than any of the other friendlies have.

Think he’ll start as much of the team for Tranmere as possible,so should be a decent guide , think we’ll be ok this season , hope we have enough pace at the back , against the Villa we understandably looked a bit pedestrian , and Kidderminster didn’t have a lot up front .
Not sure if we’ll sign another striker I think the way MT is looking to play is a bit more fluid with more interchange of positions in the game and lots of third man running and hopefully spread the goals around .
We were very poor at getting midfield players into forward positions last season , but that probably says more about how the team was set up and coached.
Enjoy the rest of your holidays mate

2 Likes

Rushworth
White Taylor Monthe Ward
Labadie Kinsella
Wilkinson Osadebe Kiernan
Phillips

No trialists, that’ll be the team that starts next week.

2 Likes

I’m certainly going to enjoy it cheers mate we are back Tuesday just in time for them to add it to amber plus :rofl: and agree with the interchanging of positions I think the front 4 will move around and rotate if not all 4 certainly the 3 behind the striker I have a sneaky feeling we could cause teams massive problems this season all the best anyway :+1:t2:

1 Like

Certainly won’t be far off it

I agree but no Holden again. Looks like his injury is proving to be a problem again. I still think we need a couple more forwards.

3 Likes

Absolutely need another striker then don’t we. This team line up proves that point. Be scandalous not to.

The bench is very young , looks like the trialists have gone .

Yes and no Bates again too…

1 Like

I hope we haven’t come up short with the squad after such a positive start to the window keeping the starting 11 fit could be the difference no will be the difference in having a good season and not having one.

It needs more depth @Scooby2167 it’s pretty worrying to be honest. Our three ‘strikers’ two of whom make up today’s overarching starting eleven on the wing. It’s ridiculous

1 Like

Could be a big week ahead as was said on another thread I believe there was something about the 1st August being a date when most players are actually free? Might have read that wrong like but as said big week ahead

1 Like

We get two more strikers or two more wingers. Fact.