L 2-1 vs Bradford City (A) - League Two - Sat 3rd Sept, 3pm

Defo a try and only lose by 1 or 2 formation
Think we are gonna get thrashed what is Flynn thinking here seriously?
And when the fudge is a professional paid manager gonna realise bloody Conley kinsella combo is dam awful?
Even see what managers do and wonder why they are paid and your not? I feel like that a lot when they do stupid stuff like this
Flynn has wimped out of playing proper football here, cowards lineup imo

3 Likes

Are you slightly worried that our manager is currently going through a phase of not knowing what to do for the best with this lot at present?

Concede early and itā€™s game over for us.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t planning to do iFollow today however I always get to 14:50 and think Iā€™ve got nowt else to to so will watch the game. That line up is set up for 0-0 or sneak a breakaway goal. Think Iā€™ll watch Soccer Saturday.

1 Like

Can Allen randomly play in the middle ?

Just riffing. Then Bennett Left wing back ?

Itā€™s a curious 11. My best guess is Bennett has a midfield role but he is best wide so will be in the way of the WB.

White. Clarke. Danielā€™s. Monthe.

Bennett. Comley. Kinsella. Allen.
Knowles

Johnson

Oooooā€¦ did we get promoted overnight?

1 Like

Pomlett does the write upsā€¦.watch out Wolves and Albion!

Going fot 4.0 bradford 1 shot 9nly comley kinsella to make back 7 no midfield again.

Back 7? Thatā€™s a back 8 with a gkā€¦ā€¦

Whites playing Aswell itā€™s a back 8

1 Like

This is very much how San Marino would line up vs anyone they think they will lose against
Reeks of damage limitation

3 Likes

How can he not know his team identity and formation etc after a full pre season?!

I doubt we will get spanked cos they aint all that - a frustrating 0-1

Danny Cashman wearing the number 99 shirt,maybe the squad size is bigger than we thought?

1 Like

Flynn obv believes they are all that though based on our lineup

Itā€™s like a league two side would line up against Man City in the cup like.Far too much respect shown for teams in this league.If we go behind we are stuffed if he wins it 0-1 heā€™s a genius thereā€™s no middle ground here.

2 Likes

Either

White, Daniels, Clarke, Monthe
Bennett, Comley, Kinsella, Allen
Knowles, Johnson

Or

Daniels, Clarke, Monthe
White, Comley, Kinsella, Bennett
Knowles, Johnson, Allen

Thatā€™s what I reckon

Looks very negative doesnā€™t it, not much creativity there, weā€™re in the pub and not greatly enthused. Looks like weā€™re happy with a point.

1 Like

1 Like