L 3-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Sat 7th May, 3pm

I remember when we spoiled Blackpool’s promotion party when mcparland tore them another
At least when they came for us they came across the pitch
Not like port fail invading the kids stand

We owe Swindon this year but I would still play willock, shaw and Maher

7 Likes

Leigh will say the cost of living crisis also hits football clubs so the 5000 to make a big difference will need to be 6000 now because that’s what he does best.

This one going to be tough. As i would like to see swidon promoted. Yet i want us to win. Would like to se a few youngsters on the bench. Regarding player of season i dont think we had one. Kinsella trys hard but really, no assist or goals. He isnt a player that will help get promotion next year

1 Like

That’s probably correct though

I would like to see 6000+ each game, makes the atmosphere better.

There is also our obligation to the other teams in play-off contention. If I were in the position of Sutton and saw Walsall put out several untried kids, I am not sure I would be best pleased.

If Menayese plays, I hope he has recovered from his nightmare during the 5-0 thrashing.

2 Likes

As well as Exeter v Fail, it’s Mansfield v Forest Green on the last day.

Exeter & Forest Green are going to be fighting for the title so you’d think won’t make it easy for either Fail or Mansfield.

It’s almost as exciting as our own prediction league finale :smile:

1 Like

Shush!

2 Likes

Well, it’s no wonder the club keeps running out of beer, bovril and pies. There are too many of us turning up. More of us should stay at home, for the good of Walsall F C.

5 Likes

I believe I heard one of our media team say the we’re over 12,000 supporters on the road this season, that averages over 520 fans per game. Incredible support given the woeful football we’ve witnessed on the pitch. I know we’re over 5000 at home which is a fantastic effort from everyone.
Not bothered too much about this game, if the crowd is as big as some are projecting it should be a brilliant atmosphere.

4 Likes

I see what you’re saying about teams in the chase being displeased

But one of those teams is PV and I’m not sure they would return the favour

Testing the squad for next year and giving some experience is legitimate in my view as we are getting ahead of the game and getting ahead of the teams up there now chasing who will likely be in the pack next year.

I’d be pleased if Flynn did this - what ever it takes to get out of this cesspit div

UTS

Good football in front of less, does that too.

I’m just getting frustrated with the cost of living crisis mate if the truth be told.

1 Like

The atmosphere will be absolutely electric on Saturday, no doubt about that. Our home form has been terrific since MF joined and bodes well for next season, when I’ve not been able to go Everton Andy had complimented me on how enjoyable it has been seeing a winning side and the audience getting right behind them.

We owe them after our drubbing at the County Ground and I’d back us to do just that. 2-1 to the Super Saddlers.

A couple of games in our league live on sky today Salford v Mansfield is currently 1-1 and Port Vale v Newport is on after it that’s if your at a loose end this bank holiday afternoon

No end could be that loose.

2 Likes

:joy: can’t argue with that mate.

I gotta know who is Everton Andy? Does he have like a An awesome back story?

Some made up character who is supposedly part of the ‘audience’ sometimes.

Similar to Oldham Owain, Salford Stu, Northampton Nigel and Wolverhampton Willy.

2 Likes