L 4-0 vs Aston Villa (H) - Wed 21st July, 7:30pm

Yeah we have to let them in every year so they can check the pitch before subletting it off us for their kids to play on. :rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone know if villa are streaming the game like they did a couple of years ago? My mates a villa fan and we usually come up to this game but he canā€™t make it now, was looking forward to venturing to the bescot ā€¦ havenā€™t been since September 2018 !! :tired_face:

1 Like

It is usually on the Villa YouTube channel but I found this.

Ā£5 to watch the game. I doubt they will stream it for free if they are charging elsewhere.

1 Like

Managed to get my tickets sorted, thanks for the offer Rob. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t going to bother but have just succumbed. Itā€™s great to have football back.

1 Like

Just got my tickets, looks like it could be a big crowd.

Sorted mine yesterday, great to be able to add the ticket straight into the Apple Wallet.

1 Like

I have just got 5, think the crowd will be half decent, I usually donā€™t bother with this one

Got my tickets online, had to pay a Ā£6.25 booking fee? :man_shrugging:t3:ā€¦ really

Out of the clubs control. Ticketmaster ainā€™t it

1 Like

Ye the beauty of technology I guess.

1 Like

Not entirely out of the clubā€™s control though?

Their must have been some agreement with how much Ticketmaster are charging for their services to WFC as their customer, and I guess part of that agreement was how much could be added on as a booking fee.

Think it needs to be clarified by the club what itā€™s for and when itā€™s charged.

We bought season tickets through the same system and there was no booking fee.

All it will see is people phoning direct and avoiding the charge.

1 Like

Which defies the point of the system really.

1 Like

Plus given there is more effort and manpower required to deal with requests on the phone rather than getting the consumer to do it themselves online feels like you are paying Ā£1.25 for the privilege of sorting it yourself! :see_no_evil:

True, but it could be argued that for the majority it would usually cost more in travel to the ground or postage to receive them?

2 Likes

Note that one of the govā€™s notifications mentions ā€˜where large crowds gatherā€™ sort of rules us out altogether then!

Agreed, but the point was more to do with those able to do it online calling up and getting the tickets emailed to use the ticketless system. No need to travel to the ground and the club arenā€™t going to charge postage on an email. Circumvents the charge, creates additional pressure on the ticket office etc.

Just get rid of the fee, simples.

1 Like

They canā€™t mate, it will be a surcharge from the ticket provider.