Last 5 Seasons

2 Likes

Well run club.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

It’ll be okay next season. And if it isn’t, it will be the one after :woozy_face:

BACK OFF

2 Likes

Who needs sporting success when you have nominal annual profits?

5 Likes

Christ Almighty. And some insist these jokers know what they are doing or that there is some kind of plan.

2 Likes

It’s Sean O’Driscoll, John Whitney, Dean Keates, Martin O’Connor, Darrell Clarke, Brian Dutton, Matt Taylor, Neil McDonald and Jamie Fullerton’s fault.

Your virtually unchanged (during that time) board are performing well. Back off.

15 Likes

Don’t let the sponsors see that

4 Likes

Just imagine what that record would look like if it wasn’t for the miracle appointment of Dean Smith that they virtually stumbled into

4 Likes

Imagine that record if we’d had a viable contingency plan for when he left.

It could be us toxic fans fault maybe.

Very similar to the trajectory of the likes of Chesterfield, York City and Stockport County IMO.

Our short to medium term future is hanging by a thread, and its name is Michael Flynn.
If he walks or fails in the next 6 months we will be the next Scunthorpe/Southend.

1 Like

“Not a bad season.”

An unwanted ‘honour’. Giving it a go…

We will finish somewhere between 13th and 20th most likely the lower end of that another fantastic season from pomser and friends

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That’s why I’ve banged on about us looking down & not up the pyramid.

Club is a :circus_tent: run by :clown_face:

1 Like

I look at that stat and ask myself, what more could I have done as a fan! :smiley::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

We are ambitious and want to get back in the championship.

It is not the fault of the board :roll_eyes::see_no_evil:

Dusty old suits in a cob web riddled archaic boardroom.

2 Likes