League 2 Preview

2 Likes

How had I missed Steve Evans was in charge of Stevenage?

“And that is before you get to the work they have done in weakening their rivals, with Vadaine Oliver and Emmanuel Osadebe arriving from Gillingham and Walsall respectively.”

Good one :laughing:

2 Likes

Liam Bennett, 20, Walsall An energetic and tenacious full-back, Bennett will spend the season on loan at Walsall from Cambridge. Bennett, who was on loan at Hemel Hempstead last campaign, excelled against Aston Villa in pre-season and his appetite to make things happen endears him to supporters. “He would tackle a bus if it was moving,” said the Cambridge head coach Mark Bonner in January.”

Nice quote

Wonder if we tried to sign Kyle Hudlin?

That would have been a tall order.

1 Like

The long and the short of it is we didn’t sign him

2 Likes

A tall story if ever I saw one

Wonder what lengths we went to, to sign him?

The critics fancy us?! Not sure how I feel a about that tbh :joy:

Seems a decent article by someone who knows the League. I certainly agree with their relegation candidates.

A good article which made a lot of sense compared to the utter dross predictions on the internet.
@Andy_Petterson wondered if we tried to sign Hudlin. I would say him and many other strikers, including Dallas.
All power to MF for being aggressive and having a go, no manager, at this level, is going to have a squad filled with their number one targets and, as we well know, there are going to be disappointments along the way.

1 Like

Flynn was asked about Dallas on monday he said they would not sell and if they did they would be asking silly money makes me think we enquired about him though.