League Two 22/23 - Sweepstake

Sent!

1 Like

sent

1 Like

@stig231 @hullsaddler received thanks

@Waltonred got your email, will send them across to you tomorrow

Sent you a bit over to cover any shortfalls. GBP19.55 in your account is from me (no reference, sorry).

1 Like

Sent just now.

1 Like

Sent… I think. Neil Adams. I don’t use pay pal much so let me know if you got it :+1:

1 Like

Got both @matt_saddlesore @Belgiansaddler thanks

1 Like

If somehow I manage to win (I’ll no doubt get Crawley) then you can stick any winnings in the Acorns pot mate :+1:

2 Likes

Are you trying to influence the draw? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As if I would, but @RobHarv3y has promised I won’t get Walsall :grin:

2 Likes

Well, no chance of the £15 or £20 then…

Walsall will finish 1st IMO

@superjorge, @jonathan, @NorthwichSaddler, @DN4Saddler, @Sadsfan, @Cats, @HFSB, @stig231, @hullsaddler, @Exile, @matt_saddlesore, @belgiansaddler, @DonningtonSaddler, @TimiWhites - All of your payments on PayPal received - thanks!

@cookyskid, @Waltonred, @Belphegor - your payments into the bank account all received too.

17 out of 24 already paid, great work and thank you.

7 left to make payment are - @SirKennethArthurDodd, @Gavin77, @Harlequin, @simon, @Bushbury59, @keep-the-faith, @ManchesterSaddler - there’s no rush to pay, as long as it’s before the first pre-season game that’s fine, just making sure everything is in one place to manage.

New page for fundraising has been made tonight too, so the payment from this sweepstake will be made into here once everyone is paid up.

2 Likes

Is there a “cash” option for @SirKennethArthurDodd ? :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, the price increases to 3 x £50 notes to my home address in a secure envelope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Paid on just giving rob . Hope that’s ok :+1:

1 Like

I’ll work it out, no worries.

Cross me off

As in not taking part? Let me know if so, and I’ll take your place.