League Two Manager of the month vote

By all accounts DC is a good bloke. Results suggest his award is deserved. Hopefully similar success will come the way of MT. I was disappointed with DC’s style of play but can’t begrudge him going elsewhere (especially given the transfer dealings). Witnessed his penchant for expletives at the friendly at Leamington shortly after his arrival. My son, then 9, certainly developed his breadth of vocabulary that evening (just hope he didn’t use them in his subsequent SATs exams). A great pity that he didn’t replicate his previous successes with the Saddlers but when he left, IIRC, we weren’t too far off the top 7. Reading the article, he’s had a tough start to life and made good. I wouldn’t necessarily wish him well but I certainly wouldn’t wish him, or anyone, bad.

1 Like

To be fair, if I met Henry Winter my language would probably soon stray from the Queen’s English - the sanctimonious knob.

2 Likes

I agree with some of that the abuse and disgusting chants about him are over the top we have had many worse managers than him he left because he probably thought he couldn’t take us any further his choice and you can understand it in a way.

Can someone paste the article as it’s now paywalled.