League Two next season

That’s pension investments not the bloody points thing :grin:

1 Like

Can’t see it. They will wait til the last week before putting up L2.
I reckon it’ll be 66-68 ish, but if yo are right I’ll be going bigger

From hazy memory, wasn’t it 64-66 to open last season?
Bookies are fairly clueless about League 2, so hopefully will just look at last season’s debacle and quote something like 60-62ish.

You are correct.
I think they will be alerted by the fixed odds dropping though. Looking at Oddschecker yesterday, we are the third most popular bet and the odds are shortening. You could get. 40/1 a few weeks ago.

1 Like

I tell you what, just put the bet on, send me your bank details double the bet up and i will send you the money it’s easier :grin:

1 Like

Surprised Swindon are 25-1 despite all that is going on there…

1 Like

Happy to do that Chunk. I’ll let you know when the market opens.

1 Like

Should be 50/1 :grin:

Cheers mucka :wink:

Wonder how many season tickets we’ve sold after Leigh said year on year it’s a better showing I haven’t a clue how many we usually sell if I’m honest.

Swear it was just over 2,100 last season @Scooby2167 unless someone else clarifies.

Would love this season to be around 2,5-2700.

1 Like

Cheers mate and that would certainly be a good amount especially when you add the ones who pay on the gate.

Luke Thomas to Bristol Rovers on a season long loan… that’s a very good signing for them.

I’m sure now we have the ball rolling with some very good names that it’s going to attract other good names to the club budget permitting of course.

That’s a good point Scooby - if potential signings were originally wavering about signing I would imagine they might now be swayed by the quality of the guys we’ve attracted.

2 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/16/no-manager-not-enough-players-how-swindon-town-were-left-to-fall-apart

2 Likes

Mad how Michael Standing is wrapped up in all of this.

And Rene Gilmartin.

Would seem it’s an Everton player as they released a statement last night.