Leicester match

No hope?

We are unlikely to beat Leicester but. if we do, it is likely to be a combination of luck and spirit - I doubt it will matter who plays that much. I would rather Manny plays in the league matches but sorry for him not able to enjoy the occasion.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Sicko … :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Gutted for the big man!!!

Any news if they will open the stadium suite after the game to ease congestion?

The beer will be long gone by then

1 Like

We could start a prediction thread of what may happen :laughing:

1 Like

Imagine if this is a p-p Aswell :confused:
Always potential it could be postponed

FTFY :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t see that happening.

They’ll get the covers off tomorrow then play it by ear, those covers are only really for protecting from an overnight frost rather than insulating it for long periods which is why we and Wimbledon have struggled. 5 days to thaw even the bit by the away end should be more than sufficient.

First time commenter so apologies if this is in the wrong section - I’ve got a single ticket for the Leicester game as I’m now unable to attend. NU5 section, if anybody is after a ticket then let me know.

I think the club have a reserve list so maybe worth returning it

1 Like

I rang the ticket office yesterday because I had bought a ticket for my mate who could no longer attend, and I had had no response on here when I asked if anyone wanted it. They arranged a refund over the phone, and when I looked later it was showing as the only ticket in the whole ground as available (it’s gone now). So definitely worth returning any spares.

It’s not surprising when they are £43 a pop.

12 Likes

Front line of Vardy, Maddison and Barnes is somewhat scary

2 Likes

Is that MF’s new team selection method throw the shirts in a pile and let the players fight it out for who gets one, who wants it most gets to play.

No wonder our team has shown so much, grit and determination this season.:grin:

The visits to the boxing gym are paying off.

Certainly does, my personal hope is that they are more interested in staying in the prem than getting any further in the FA Cup because surely premier league survival is worth more to them than reaching the next round.Slim pickings I know but it has logic in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Make no mistake about it this has all the ingredients of a cup upset but that said it will still take Leicester being massively off form, all of our players to play at the very top of their game a sprinkling of luck for the stars to align and a famous cup giant killing.