Leyton Orient (A) - Mon 5th April, 3pm

Full Time

Looking at Southend’s remaining games they could well pick up another 10 points as they are in the last chance saloon now fighting for their EFL status.
Whilst Grimsby have a very tough run in and I think they are almost certainly down . 3 points and we are safe .

We really need one of the seven teams left to play to have a complete nightmare if we are to get that elusive win.
Maybe it will be FGR on Saturday who have 3 players sent off and concede 4 penalties of which we score one( our average conversion rate this season) to win the game 1-0.

1 Like

Three 0-0 draws, then.

Would be happy with that … sadly that is what has become of our expectations!!!

And it’s BD’s master plan.

I think Geordie was right about 400 posts back - there is no way this would be continuing if fans were in the stadiums. No chance.

3 Likes

Bloody hell he looks like he’s about to change into a werewolf , pity his teams have no teeth

1 Like

A view from a few saddlers fans including our very own @RobHarv3y so I believe, well he has the same name if it isn’t anyway :rofl:

1 Like

It is me!

1 Like

Sorry mate I wasn’t sure are there any others from the saddlers social that are on here? That’s obviously if they want that to be known.

@chriss5471 is

1 Like

Yes! He is Rob Harvey!

13 Likes

Whatever that is, it made me laugh!

1 Like

You mean you have never seen Kirk Douglas as Spartacus??? The gag does depend on the ‘I am Spartacus’ scene a bit

1 Like

Or indeed I’m Brian, no I’m Bwian!

1 Like

Quality film I think I first watched it at my grandads when there were only 3 channels to watch on a TV wasn’t Laurence Olivier in it?

No, I better get on to watching it!

2 Likes