Leyton Orient (A) 12th October, 3pm

Might have a bit more industry.

1 Like

Well blame Red Robbo and his cronies for that.

He used to drink in the Cottage Spring in Franchise Street, Wednesbury. Didn’t look much like a threat to Western civilisation to me.

Total scumbag,the bloke singlehandedly screwed the British car industry.

2 Likes

I used to drink in there while working on the modernization of the houses opposite :grinning:

I’m going out on a limb here, but I’m thinking you’d probably not be on the verge of leaving Europe with no deal to satisfy a bunch of plutocrats who spent millions on bots to influence the public.

I’d also gamble a little by saying your unelected prime minister, replacing the last total stooge, wouldn’t be a complete lying arsebiscuit, and perhaps, just maybe, your politics might be discussed as issues of substance instead of sound bites to be faithfully regurgitated by the Daily Mail, and similar rags from the Tory stables.

You might also have a functional society, instead of a whole right wing belief system that thinks only they know the truth, and every problem is caused by Labour, even though they’ve not been in power for more than a decade.

3 Likes

Red Robbo also could be found having his little " worker" meetings in the front lounge of the Woodman pub on Woodgreen Rd Wednesbury, 100% ■■■■■■.

How wrong can one man be…:wink:.I’ve voted labour all my life,never read the Daily Mail,and if I do want to get out of Europe,its to satisfy me personally, because I don’t know any plutocrats (or know what a plutocrat is).

1 Like

They are people who have the monopoly on Mickey Mouse’s dog.

1 Like

Ah,now I know…:smile:

You can’t argue with 'em Swifty. I don’t know why some people find it is so hard to grasp the fact that the old left wing default position has always been to leave the EU. Even today in parliament, Skinner, Field etc are sticking to their guns. As would Corbyn and McDonnell if they had half an ounce of honesty.

Just labeling someone like you right wing because the internet has told them to, without an ounce of evidence to back it up, is par for the course these days.

4 Likes

I think Corbyn still wants to leave,but he’s too scared to say because that would involve telling the electorate what Labour’s stand on Europe is.

2 Likes

And Brian Powell and his commie cronies used to have there own Walsall council meetings on a Sunday morning in the back room of the Bakers Arms on Caldmore Green before the gov`t took over the running of it.

Sad thing is, if Corbyn had really been a man of principle and stuck to his anti-EU guns he could have swept up in the Midlands, North and Wales in the last election that May called.

I am a little bit less generous than you though, I don’t think he was scared, I think he was cynical. He feels more comfortable with middle class London and South East Labour and knows next to nothing about old working class industrial Labour. He had to make a choice about which side of the Labour movement he was on and chose what he knows.

Anyway enough politics on a football thread. Sorry!

5 Likes

It’s the same old the bad guys the conservatives put the finances right then the Labour Party come in and blow the savings. Happens time after time

Spot on 100% :clap:

Hang on , am I on the wrong thread here …:see_no_evil::joy:

3 Likes

Politics is much more straightforward than discussing WFC :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Randon i know but does anyone have a number for MrBs coachs…Or any off the others please. Cheers

1 Like

Or even random mate …:rofl:

Just kiddin’ @Butters , why not join the ISSA down at the Railway , great bunch and run a coach at the moment , but hopefully with more supporters backing them it may turn into two or three :+1:

3 Likes