Liam Roberts

Robbo does have worldie games on occasions, don’t think anyone would deny that.

However can he sort out the flaws in his game and become a better distributor when ball is played back to him? Can he command his six yard box more? And sorting out his feet to dive a bit quicker for that low shot that is trickling into the corner. Even today his positioning was a little odd for the goal but given he saved 2-3 certain other ones would be harsh.

He has talent but it’s a little like Kins to me, he just won’t become the player we thought he could be when he broke through which let’s remember was mid table league one for both, now it’s mid table league 2 and neither really look like they’re playing way below their level like say Jules given Franchise have had a really good run since he signed and now he’s regular for league 1 mid table team.

2 Likes

Definitely earned a point against Stevenage. However, he didn’t clap the fans …
I’ll get my coat … :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been one to slag Liam off this season I’ll put my hand up , and was very disappointed to see his name on the team sheet yesterday , but fair due he earned his corn.

If he can consistently turn these performances out no one can criticise him and want him out the number one shirt … over to you Liam

6 Likes

Robbo was outstanding yesterday.

It shows how far we have sunk though that we had to rely on our keeper against a bottom 4 side to get anything out of the game.

3 Likes

With so many players out of contract, it does make you wonder where their heads are at…

Wes and Osadebe ‘give it large’ on social media but I’m not sure how much they’ve contributed this season…

Good to see Lavery doing his bit …about time!

I also hope that Norman gets a contract but, as had been already intimated, if we have no permanent manager, are we in a position to give out contracts for next season, right now?