Maik Taylor to Birmingham?

I think we have been saying it since he joined.

Perhaps we were spoilt having Cutler.

We were 100% spoiled with Neil Cutler. All the best to Maik Taylor if he moves on

2 Likes

The bloke cant even volley straight on the warm ups. :grinning:

No big loss. Never improved a player has he…

Can we have Bailey then?

1 Like

i know everybody jokes about When Jimmys coming back ,i dont know if hes got the coaching badges but if he has hes 100% Walsall and wouid be great to see him back where he belongs

He does! Coached at West Ham, Ipswitch, Sunderland, Lincoln, Gillingham & Peterborough!

Walker is a coach for the West Ham U18s, no chance he’ll leave there to come here

pity think.you right .
Might still be worth having a whisper in his ear you never know !

a fresh change wont hurt… MT has not really progressed anyone has he…Robbo says it all really

Confirmed by the club on social media

1 Like

Aint worried not a patch on Cutler

Under contract ?? Compensation ?? Or gentleman’s agreement ??

As they say:
Our gain is Birmingham’s loss

Doesn’t Jimmy live in Colchester? Bit of a drive like!

Whens Jimmy coming back?

Well, this will give Flynn the opportunity to bring his “own man” in (whoever that may be…)

1 Like

Cutler was SEEN to be a good a trainer. On the pitch and on the You Tube. Both Etherington and Roberts improved under him no doubt. I’m sure Roberts was released at one point because he had no future but was re- signed. Probably for peanuts/scratchings. He puts his turnround down to Cutler. After Cutler there was some fat bloke whose name I can’t remember. I think Rushworth went backwards with us. Came as outstanding and left as good. His slight decline seemed to coincide with his England call up.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m bothered, but wish him the best.

2 Likes

Not overly fussed. Didn’t do much wrong, but also on the same hand you can’t say anyone really progressed with him. Roberts has proven himself since leaving and Rushworth already came with promise.

I think we were spoilt with Cutler, so anything after him was never going to measure up really.

Interesting to see who Flynn brings in, as he’ll want a specific character to complement the exisiting backroom team.

2 Likes

Released due to missing a year out with Glandular Fever, trained on his own and proved fitness, and re-signed. Walsall re-sign goalkeeper Liam Roberts | Express & Star